PDA

View Full Version : CCW video.

nicki
04-20-2009, 3:39 PM
Guys, we need to get a CCW video online where we can explain in layman's terms, what is going on with the Cal CCW system.

Basically we tell some history, briefly touch on case law, how it came to be, fast forward to today.

We can always make a more polished video later, right now, we need to just get something out there now. A prototype.

Then we list our options, what we need to do, and direct anyone who has interest to appropriate sites.

4 videos at 8 minutes each would do it.

Anybody interested in doing this?

Nicki

herburt
04-20-2009, 4:57 PM
You should get A-typical people to do these if they end up being done. Soccer moms, old grannys etc. The more regular people identify with the subjects the more of an impact they will have. Having us typical calgunners stand around with our "evil weapons" will probably not go over so well. Just my 2cp!

The Wingnut
04-20-2009, 6:35 PM
Is there an official Calguns Youtube account? This would be a perfect counterpoint to so many anti-gun activists spreading copious amounts of FUD.

I'm sure someone here has the resources and experience to film and edit video in a manner that will give a professional presentation.

tango-52
04-20-2009, 6:58 PM
OCCCWS has several videos up on their site with regular folks on them:
http://www.occcws.com/?cat=12

spddrcr
04-20-2009, 7:42 PM
if you guys and gal need help i have a 3 chip hd cam ready to go.:thumbsup: