View Full Version : **SOLD** Trijicon ACOG TA33-9 w/quick-release compact mount

04-20-2009, 1:07 PM
My finances are in a state of flux, minus the L. I need to liquidate stuff, and since most has been liquidated already, I'm forced to tap into the more cherished of my possessions.

Up for sale is a Trijicon ACOG TA33-9 with an American Defense compact quick-release mount. I received this in a trade with a fellow Calgunner, and it was in like-new condition then....and it remains in like-new condition now.

It has the amber chevron reticle and a BDC calculated for .308s. I've got it attached to my AR, which is not a .308, and although I cannot rely on the BDC for shots beyond 100yds, the chevron works beautifully when zeroed.

When I received the scope, it had the stock Trijicon mount, which was too high for my rifle. I purchased an American Defense quick-release compact unit, which lowered the scope and provided the added benefit on removing the scope with a simple flip of a switch.

I fired about 50 rounds through the rifle for the first time yesterday and the ACOG performed magically. If you have not used a dual illuminated ACOG in a bright Southern California environment, you've not experienced the true wonder that fiber-optic light gathering technology offers.

Sale includes the scope, both mounts, pelican case, scope cover, lens pen, instruction manual. FLAKES WILL BE NOTED BY MEANS OF NEGATIVE iTRADER FEEDBACK. IF YOU ARE NOT 100% CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL FOLLOW-THROUGH WITH AN I'LL TAKE IT RESPONSE, DO NOT POST ONE.

FTF cash transaction preferred, but will take a money order from a non-Washington Mutual/Chase bank. I will ship on buyer's dime after a money order clears.

$675 cash, and am interested in a trade only if it is for genuine Magpul MBUS in FDE + $575 Feel free to let me know of other trade options if you think they would merit mention.

I am located in Southern California, zip 91784. If you have the cash in hand, or the MBUS and cash in hand, an "I'll take it" response without conditions gets rights to the transaction. In other words, one of the two responses gets the benefit of this ad:

1. I'll take it! I am paying cash only.

- or -

2. I'll take it! I am paying with cash and Magpul MBUS in FDE.

Any other responses or PMs are subordinate to one of the following above.

The pics:

With American Defense QD mount:

With stock Trijicon mount:

Good chevron pic:

04-21-2009, 11:05 AM

04-22-2009, 10:51 AM

04-23-2009, 12:08 PM

04-24-2009, 5:01 PM

04-24-2009, 7:02 PM
sorry to thread jack but how did you get your stag lower in FDE?

04-24-2009, 10:09 PM
By virtue of a masterfully executed rattlecan symphony of Rustoleum Dark Taupe and Oregano in satin finish; mixed while in the air.

Not easy. Not recommended. Not something you want to try.

04-25-2009, 7:27 AM
sorry to thread jack but how did you get your stag lower in FDE?

You can easily do duracoat w/ the color "magpul fde" for a better and more durable result.... but the OP did can paint, i believed...

04-25-2009, 3:18 PM
I'm getting some FDE Duracoat in very soon, and may re-do the lower although I re-did it already in flat black.

04-25-2009, 6:23 PM
Another bump for the sweetest reticle pic I have seen in a while......

04-25-2009, 9:02 PM
You would think with all the .308 stuff selling like Hotcakes around here this Particular ACOG would have sold! FREE BUMP!

04-26-2009, 9:38 AM
tag for later, I'm heading to Disneyland

04-26-2009, 1:43 PM