PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

st.clouds
04-19-2009, 11:12 AM
Hi All,

New here, but been lurking around since I have been seriously contemplating buying a firearm these past couple weeks. Hence eager to find out what the laws, existing rules and regulations are like, so I check here every once in a while.

So good to meet you all.

That being said, I'm finally ready to make the purchase. Anyone here care to give a few tips as to which shop to buy from?

Things I'm looking for:
1) Located in LA/OC area.
2) Friendly staffs for first timer who could show me around the goods, and help me pick a suitable gun. This is important otherwise I'd have done my shopping on Internet and save me some $$$. A few that I have checked did have staffs that're curt and a little less than welcoming :mad: which had been a total put off.
3) Reasonable prices ie. MSRP or lower.
4) Open on weekends - I work on weekdays and can't always afford the time to make a side trip.

p.s. If this is the wrong place to ask these questions, please direct me to the right forums.

Thanks for the help.

nick
04-19-2009, 12:30 PM
Try AmmoBros in Cerritos. They're friendly and open on Saturdays. Ade's in Orange is also a good bet.

st.clouds
04-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Try AmmoBros in Cerritos. They're friendly and open on Saturdays. Ade's in Orange is also a good bet.

Thanks, Nick. I'll have a look at those :)