PDA

View Full Version : fdvrfv

louscamaro91
04-19-2009, 12:10 AM
vtgnyer

bender152
04-19-2009, 1:21 AM
I'll take this item if you're willing to ship it. Can do FTF if you come around to this side of the bay at all.

Kershaw spring open model 1800 new $30

holyhandgrenade
04-19-2009, 2:22 AM
*Gerber knife covert folder 154CM Rex Applegate New $20

:Ivan:

If youre willing to ship. PM inbound.

D53
04-19-2009, 2:31 AM
I'll take this:16Inch Handguards with GG&G rail adapter Used $5
pm sent

KAVEMAN762
04-19-2009, 2:42 AM
Gerber knife covert folder 154CM Rex Applegate New $20

Second in line for the gerber knife. I have the exact same one right now, but thats a good deal for it. I paid waaaay more.

*Harley davidson money clip knife nice made in USA $5

Do you still have this? I'll take that if you do. I know the price is too little to ship. But I'll pay for it if you have it, then maybe you can send it to D53 with his handguards hes getting, then he can ship it to me with some more stuff Im buying off him? Let me know, Thanks!! I know, sounds confusing. But it sounds like it'll work!:43:

Soldier415
04-19-2009, 3:25 AM
**Barska 20-60x60 Blackhawk spotting scope LNIB W/stand and case $70*

I'll take the above if you can ship to an APO address.

I have been needing one of these. Bino's are not steady enough to recon ordnance/IEDs at distance.

kmm16
04-19-2009, 5:43 AM
*Four Versatile rack for handguns holds four pistol $10 each

I'll take all of them if you're willing to ship. PM inbound.

Wildhawk66
04-19-2009, 11:46 AM
I'll take the U-15

rtg
04-19-2009, 12:12 PM
*20Inch hand guards New $5
I will take this..Please send payment instructions thanks.

louscamaro91
04-19-2009, 8:47 PM
lower prices

SJgunguy24
04-19-2009, 9:15 PM
I'll take the glock magwell

PM sent

rumble phish
04-19-2009, 11:31 PM
I'll take the Barska spotter and one of the pistol racks.

I'm in Modesto so I can do FTF no problem.

truthseeker
04-20-2009, 12:08 AM
*Caldwell lead sled like new just dusty has adj for height and wind $50won't ship

I'll take it!

PM or e-mail me.

Soldier415
04-20-2009, 8:15 AM
I read your entire ad, and even noted this at the bottom:

***SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES****
*Willing to Ship all of these items execpt BBLs, remington stock, sword and
lead sled
**Payment is money order or cash only**

I posted I'll take it, and PM'ed you the same. I asked about paypal and one other option, and was going to have my wife go get a money order and mail it to you after those were deemed not acceptable.

Then after a local buyer posted, you went in and edited your original ad to say no shiiping on the spotting scope and mark it SPF, but neglected to change the bottom part of your original post.

I understand it is your property, and you can sell it to whoever you wish...but put your conditions in your ad when you post it so people like me don't waste their time.

and be honest about it, dont go in after the fact and try to change things to make it look like you weren't willing to ship in the first place.

Very bad form.

Dan

Soldier415
04-20-2009, 9:53 AM
Now you are posting "Private" Messages publicly? If you are going to post one you might as well have posted both of them in the interests of equality.

I said I will take it, and PM'ed you. You sent me a reply, I replied back.

When I got your second message and set the money order in motion...I happened to check the thread again and noticed you had edited your posting and sold it to someone else.

Standard calguns etiquette is first one with an I'll take it gets it unless the seller has indicated special instructions in his ad.

Not going to force you to sell me something, but your credibility as an above board seller whose word can be trusted is now gone in my eyes.

Noticed from your Itrader that I am not the only one that feels this way.

Dan

5150Marcelo
04-20-2009, 9:58 AM
*Barska 20-60x60 Blackhawk spotting scope LNIB W/stand and case $65

I'll take it if deal falls thru. Thanks

louscamaro91
04-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Your other post 1 day before the other post:
Posted in the thread, but wanted to PM you to ask how much the shipping will be and if I can paypal you the $$$.

Dan

Maybe you should'nt kick tires...you knew my payment terms and never wanted to fullfill them CASH or Money order.
You posted western union or paypal.
thank you and goodday

Kestryll
04-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Posted in the thread, but wanted to PM you to ask how much the shipping will be and if I can paypal you the $$$.

Dan

Maybe you should'nt kick tires...you knew my payment terms and never wanted to fullfill them CASH or Money order.
thank you and goodday

Actually, according to the edit history of your post you made NO condistions on the shipping until the SIXTH edit.

Your original ad said this:
let me know if you have any question would like to not ship but willing to ship if the deal is right.
and nothing else regarding payment or shipping, you added that in later.

Yes, I can document every edit made.
You're not being honest.
Thank you and good day...

Soldier415
04-20-2009, 10:14 AM

Dan

thank you and goodday
In case you haven't noticed...I am in Afghanistan.

If I had an arm long enough to hand you cash from here i'd snatch some donuts from Iggy's desk while I was at it.

That is why I asked about paypal, and then western union. When you said money order only I was going to get one to you.

How is it kicking tires when I asked how much for shipping so I can factor it into the payment for the item and get you the correct amount on the money order?

louscamaro91
04-20-2009, 10:26 AM
Actually, according to the edit history of your post you made NO condistions on the shipping until the SIXTH edit.

You're not being honest.

My ad always said Cash or Money order only...he had no means of paying me that way. never informed me with a money order. I sold just about everything in my ad no problems, no questions asked... I wonder why that is.

Kestryll
04-20-2009, 10:33 AM
My ad always said Cash or Money order only...he had no means of paying me that way. never informed me with a money order. I sold just about everything in my ad no problems, no questions asked... I wonder why that is.

Now you are flat out lying to me.
Your original ad never mentioned that until your SIXTH edit.

This is the ORIGINAL text of your ad, like I said, I can see and track EVERY EDIT MADE ON THIS FORUM.

Got tired of shuffling this stuff around so going to make it disappear with you're help!!:)

Ar-15 Stuff:
*20Inch hand guards New $5
*16Inch Handguards with GG&G rail adapater Used $5
*California U-15 Stock Only Like new $125

Other Stuff:
*Barska 20-60x60 Blackhawk spotting scope LNIB W/stand and case $70
*Two Sig brand like the serpa holsters for p220/226 black $25 each
*Two Sig branddouble single stack magazine holster $15 each
*Four Versatile rack for handguns holds four pistol $10 each
*Four pack of Army digital Camo cloth wrap 2"x144" long $3 each
*Caldwell lead sled like new just dusty has adj for height and wind $75
*Remington SPS long action stock with bottom metal and magazine$20
*Remington SPS 26In BBL black takeoff for 300Win Mag Never fired $20
*Remington PSS 26In BBL takeoff 300Win never fired threaded for FTE$125
*JP Glock magazine well for glock 17/22/34/35 black LNIB $35
*Sword with dragon craved grip has crack in grip 440Stainless $25
*Gerber knife covert folder 154CM Rex Applegate New $30
*Harley davidson money clip knife nice made in USA $10
*Kershaw assit open model 1800 new $40
*Kershaw S30V Model 1596SVBL New $75

let me know if you have any question would like to not ship but willing to ship if the deal is right.

Soldier415
04-20-2009, 10:36 AM
I do have a means of paying you. Wife at home + money order + Fedex = payment.

Before I had a chance to message you back with the above (while still waiting for the shipping cost), you sold the item to someone else and edited your post.

louscamaro91
04-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Now I get it...looked at Kestryll's page and you guys are friends...Thats how its done on this website...

Kestryll
04-20-2009, 10:49 AM
Now I get it...looked at Kestryll's page and you guys are friends...Thats how its done on this website...

No, I'm 'friends' with a bunch of people who sent requests.
It's real simple and had you sent me a 'friends request' I would have added you too.

How it's done on this website is we expect sellers and buyers to act with integrity and honesty and to not LIE about things after they change them.

The fact that you did NOT address my proof that you changed things and instead tried to find something else to blame things on speaks volumes...

Soldier415
04-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Not really, I'm friends most of calguns...even the guys that I argue back and forth with all the time (Hi Booshanky)

5150Marcelo
04-20-2009, 10:58 AM
Not really, I'm friends most of calguns...even the guys that I argue back and forth with all the time (Hi Booshanky)

LMFAO!!!! Yea, even I got a guy on my friends list, and he doesnt love me anymore!:(

Soldier415
04-20-2009, 6:59 PM
Thanks for the negative Itrader feedback. I guess trying to buy something from you warrants negative feedback :rolleyes:

mossyxd
04-20-2009, 7:55 PM
what about the spotting scope?

rumble phish
04-20-2009, 9:32 PM
Hey Soldier, you're in Afghanistan and you need a decent spotting scope?

PM your info and I will send you one for free. It's the least I can do for one of our own who is in harms way. Thanks for your service! :)

I'll buy you one and have it shipped directly to you. Just PM your info. Seriously.

BTW, I PM'd the OP and told him I'll take the Barska after I noticed he edited his post to say he would not ship it. He PM'd me back saying it was SPF. I just assumed that he decided not to ship it anywhere and it was still available. So now I have no clue who bought it.

holyhandgrenade
04-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Hey has anyone else gotten contact info yet? Did I just miss it somewhere? I need louscamaro91's name and address and all that good stuff to get the money order sent out.

Soldier415
04-21-2009, 6:30 AM

PM your info and I will send you one for free. It's the least I can do for one of our own who is in harms way. Thanks for your service! :)

I'll buy you one and have it shipped directly to you. Just PM your info. Seriously.

BTW, I PM'd the OP and told him I'll take the Barska after I noticed he edited his post to say he would not ship it. He PM'd me back saying it was SPF. I just assumed that he decided not to ship it anywhere and it was still available. So now I have no clue who bought it.
Wow. Responded to your PM :D

Big Omilu
04-21-2009, 7:10 AM
I'll take both the Sig mag holster and the Sig P220 Serpa holster if it will fit a non-rail 220. sending pm now. Thanks

Stormfeather
04-21-2009, 7:43 AM
**Barska 20-60x60 Blackhawk spotting scope LNIB W/stand and case $70*

I'LL TAKE IT! Can you ship it?. . .oops, meant to say. . next in line please!

Dan
thank you and goodday

You're not being honest.
Now you are flat out lying to me.
Your original ad never mentioned that until your SIXTH edit.
This is the ORIGINAL text of your ad, like I said, I can see and track EVERY EDIT MADE ON THIS FORUM.
No, I'm 'friends' with a bunch of people who sent requests.
It's real simple and had you sent me a 'friends request' I would have added you too.

How it's done on this website is we expect sellers and buyers to act with integrity and honesty and to not LIE about things after they change them.
The fact that you did NOT address my proof that you changed things and instead tried to find something else to blame things on speaks volumes...
Thanks for the negative Itrader feedback. I guess trying to buy something from you warrants negative feedback :rolleyes:

Hey! just who does this Kestryll, think he is? I WANT TO KNOW! I mean, its not like hes in charge of this website!I swear to god, in this day and age, when I try to screw people over, I DO NOT appreciate people trying to run interference on my scams!

You Mister Smarty Pants Kestryll, need a time out,

I personally know the guy who runs Calguns and im going to give him an email and let him know!

please tell me you can take a joke! :rolleyes::p

Dark&Good
04-21-2009, 9:13 AM
I wouldn't do business with him.

barrym66
04-21-2009, 2:45 PM

+1 for you, rumble phish! :thumbsup:

And +1000 for Soldier 415 - thank you for your service. :patriot:

rumble phish, I'd like to offer to help out with a few $$. I'll PM you with my contact info.

Barry

rumble phish
04-21-2009, 2:46 PM
+1 for you, rumble phish! :thumbsup:

And +1000 for Soldier 415 - thank you for your service. :patriot:

rumble phish, I'd like to offer to help out with a few $$. I'll PM you with my contact info.

Barry

:thumbsup:

God bless America!!

I'm gonna start a new thread on this. Maybe we can get a few more prople to donate a few bucks and we can get Soldier a "better" spotting scope and maybe even other things his unit may be in need of. I'm going to set up a payPal account just for this purpose.

barrym66
04-21-2009, 2:55 PM

God bless America!!

I'm gonna start a new thread on this. Maybe we can get a few more prople to donate a few bucks and we can get Soldier a "better" spotting scope and maybe even other things his unit may be in need of. I'm going to set up a payPal account just for this purpose.

Great idea. I've collected and sent a few gaming consoles and stuff to some buds serving out in the dust bowl, it would be nice to send something else for a change!

Barry

doc1buc
04-22-2009, 9:19 AM

God bless America!!

+1 Roger that, I'll kick some bones to get him a scope, that is, unless he's a DIRTY NASTY LEG! ;)
If you don't get it, than you are one.

Soldier415
04-22-2009, 9:42 AM
+1 Roger that, I'll kick some bones to get him a scope, that is, unless he's a DIRTY NASTY LEG! ;)
If you don't get it, than you are one.
Was mechanized, but then they switched us from a mech Combat Engineer Company to a light SAPPER Co. :D

doc1buc
04-22-2009, 9:49 AM
Was mechanized, but then they switched us from a mech Combat Engineer Company to a light SAPPER Co. :D
So you went from building bridges to blwoing them up? Niiccceeee

Soldier415
04-22-2009, 10:02 AM
So you went from building bridges to blwoing them up? Niiccceeee
No, Combat Engineers stopped building bridges years ago. Combat Engineers do not build crap other than fighting positions when in defensive mode.

We do, however, destroy, break, demolish and blow up anything in our path to reach our objective (and clear the way for the infantry), and once objective is reach we reform and fight as light infantry.

I like my job vecause i'm EXPECTED to get drunk and break sh*t.

doc1buc
04-22-2009, 10:11 AM
The CE, and us for that matter, that I worked with when I was in Trashcanastain built everything you could think of. Course we were out in Chapman Air Field and you either built it yourself or you went without there.
I wonder if the bridge we built there is still standing......
Cheers and we will see about getting you this scope and a beer when you get back.
:cheers2:

gun_noob
04-22-2009, 5:20 PM
+1 for all the great people on a great forum making our soldiers, marines, airmen, and seaman's lives a little bit easier and safer. Without them we would not be able to make choices like these. Keep up the good work.

mxndrnks
04-24-2009, 8:42 AM

Top Notch!!!!

Hey Dan,

If this doesnt work out with Rumble fish for some reason, let me know.

rumble phish
04-24-2009, 9:36 AM
Top Notch!!!!

Hey Dan,

If this doesnt work out with Rumble fish for some reason, let me know.

Thanks! :)

I'll be placing his order today. If you want to chip in just PM me. Any and all help is appreciated.

RP