PDA

View Full Version : AR Parts for SALE: VLTOR, MAGPUL, EOTECH, TROY, Pelican

Clear
04-18-2009, 9:21 PM
I have some AR parts:

- OAKLEY 6" Tan boots (leather, cold weather), Brand new, size US 9. In original box. $119
- OAKLEY 6" Tan boots (leather, warm weather), Used, plenty of sole left, size US 9. In original box. $89
- VLTOR Rifle A2 modstock Clubfoot (black), mounted once and never shot with. In original box. $109 SPF ? or Trade for FDE of the same.
- Magpul PRS (black), Original Gen. 1 no buffer tube/buffer/spring, mounted once and never shot with. May have original box. $199
- Tango Down BGV-MK46 (black) Forward Vertical Grip, mounted once then removed. Missing insert panel $49 shipped
- Troy MRF-C 7" (Black), mounted and removed immediately. In original box. $209 or Trade for another 7" MRF-C or 9" MRF-M in FDE.
- Troy MRF-RX 13.5" (FDE), came mounted on TROY build upper, once arrived then replaced with Rifle length MRF-R. No original box. $275 OBO
- Troy MRF-RX 13.5" (Black), BRAND NEW still in sealed plastic. Decided to go with 12" instead. W/ Box directly from TROY Industries. $289
- Surefire Scout M600 kit 1 (black), used and touched up. No original box, missing the IR setup, so you get the LED bezel setup with button switch only. $189
- Surefire X300 weapon light (black), no box as it came this way from Larue, but like new. All the white letters sub-dued with black sharpie (easy to come off with gun cleaners). Have LaRue Tactical LT-619 QD all new Surefire parts included. $249 ($289 with rifle end cap, fits pressure switch plug)
- BlackHawk Hellstorm S.O.L.A.G Kevlar Gloves, Brand New in original plastic. Size Small, fit up to 8.5 (I'm Medium and fits fine). Package says Olive Drab, but actual color matching with Foliage Green (perfect match to OD, or new Army/Airforce BDU). $59.99 shipped/each, have 2 pairs Left. jlb flaked
- (2) BlackHawk CQC SERPA thigh mount for Sig Sauer P226/220R holsters and 1913 rails (Coyote), Brand New, no box (bulk purchase) $79 (have two sets identical), plus have extra (1) Double-stack mag / utility knife carrier, (1) flashlight carrier both in FDE.

- BlackHawk CQB Rigger Belt, S (up to 34" waist) Coyote Tan. Have 4 Brand New in Plastic. $29.99 shipped each. ALL SOLD 1 SPF ronwu
- NightForce NXS 2.5-10x24 Zero Stop, on Larue LT-104 SPR 1.5, like new mounted once, shot 160rds then removed $1000 TRADED
- VLTOR Carbine modstock Clubfoot (black), mounted once and never shot with. In original box. $89 or Trade for FDE of the same. SOLD
- Leupold clone Mk. 4 3.5-10x40mm M3 LR/T .308 (black), really nice one clear lens Japan made, not chinese made ones coming out recently $99. SOLD / Shipped
- Aimpoint M2/M3 ML clones.[/B] $69 or 79 w/ mount
- Eotech 511 (black), w/ slightly used LAR110 QD Mount $399 or w/ GG&G QD Mount $379 + shipping. Mounted, never left the safe no even Zero-ed yet so the scope is like new. SOLD / Shipped
- BlackHawk CQC SERPA thigh mount w/ 1911 holster and 1913 rails (OD), used not abused, only visible marks are inside of holster where it touched the pistol. $59 SOLD
- Magpul UBR (Black), mounted then removed, never shot with. In original box. $299 SOLD
- Magpul UBR (FDE), Brand New, never mounted. In original box. $349 SOLD
- Magpul M93A2 (black), mounted, went to range once and put back in box. Complete with Strike Plate and Rubber Pad. $229 or trade for M93 in FDE. SOLD
- Troy MRF-MX 10" (Black), mounted and never shot with. No original box. Traded
- Troy MRF-RX 13.5" (Black), mounted and went to range twice with it. No original box. $229 SOLD / Shipped
- Tango Down SFRM-001 (Black) Surefire HL-1A mount for Picatinny rail. Have 2 @ $24 each. BOTH SOLD
- Tango Down SC-006 (Black) SCAR Panels, (3) $29 for all three or trade for exact same in FDE SOLD
- Pelican Case 1750 (Black), used once to carry my 2 AR rifles from store to my car, to toy room, then sits in the garage collecting dust. Complete with all three foams (upgraded from egg-shell top foam, so all three foams are solid). $169 + shipping, prefer FTF since it's so bulky. or trade for Pelican 1720 (black, tan, OD)
- Storm case i3100 (tan), NEW in box. $139 TRADED

- and some other stuff I have laying around I can't remember for now. Also posted on other forums so may and may not SOLD here. As with any USED items, not perfect condition and sold as-is unless advertised otherwise. Thank you for checking out my list.

o yeah, have this too, Classic Army FN SCAR-L in FDE never played with other than "toying" around with it in my room. In box, bought 3 brand new but I didn't purchase any batteries for it as originally wanted just for looks and one for gift for nephew. Paid over $400 w/ tax from local store, Review can be found here (http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERA-CA-SCAR-020.htm), actual pics here (http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/j4k4rt4/DSC02055.jpg) $299, plus shipping.

LISTINGITALL
04-18-2009, 9:24 PM
p.m sent on prs stock
1st dibs

tango5
04-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Pics on the Leupold M3 clone? And is the price the same as the Aimpoint clone? Kind of confused with the listing. And is it the clone of the Mark 4 3.5-10x40mm LR/T M3

AfricanHunter
04-18-2009, 11:59 PM
BlackHawk SERPA thigh mount w/ 1911 holster and 1913 rails (OD), used not abused, only visible marks are inside of holster where it touched the pistol. $59

:Ivan:

tango5
04-19-2009, 5:58 AM
I noticed you corrected the ad, pics of the Leopold M3, im very interested.

USMCALLEN
04-19-2009, 9:57 AM
Interested in pelican case... PM sent

Clear
04-19-2009, 10:08 AM
thanks for all your interests. Pictures coming, soon as I take inventory of what I have left.
All PMs replied.

USMCALLEN
04-19-2009, 3:42 PM
Hey clear Ill take the case

tango5
04-21-2009, 8:24 PM
Hey Clear, any pics of the Leopold clone?

jimmiya
04-21-2009, 9:15 PM
Can I see a pic of the troy 10" if still available.

jimmiya
04-21-2009, 9:17 PM
Can I c pic of troy 10"

10TH AMENDMENT
04-21-2009, 9:48 PM
I'll take this:

VLTOR Rifle A2 modstock Clubfoot (black), mounted once and never shot with. In original box. $89

Clear
04-24-2009, 12:14 PM
All items revised as they are sold or pending fund.

10th, please see adjusted price as well, I believe you quoted me on the original posted mistaken price ($89 for the Carbine, and $109 for Rifle A2 Modstock accordingly.

Thanks,

tango5
04-24-2009, 4:34 PM
Im very interested in the Leopold scope, but havent seen any pics, i got money with your name on it.

10TH AMENDMENT
04-24-2009, 7:37 PM
All items revised as they are sold or pending fund.

10th, please see adjusted price as well, I believe you quoted me on the original posted mistaken price ($89 for the Carbine, and $109 for Rifle A2 Modstock accordingly.

Thanks,

Clear:

Uh, I didn't quote any "mistaken" price. On the 21st, I quoted the exact price, And I mean I actually copied and pasted the exact price directly from the language of the ad you posted on the 18th...three full days after you originally posted the item for $89.00.

You PM'd me on the 22nd and confirmed that the item was SPF to me for the exact price that you still had it listed for ($89.00), and that I had previously copied and pasted into my "I'll take it" reply to your ad on the 21st.

Are you now saying that you are "adjusting" your price up by $20.00 today, two days after we already agreed on the deal on the 22nd?

Now, if I am incorrect in my description of our dealings, please clarify my error.

Clear
04-25-2009, 7:02 AM
Clear:

Uh, I didn't quote any "mistaken" price. On the 21st, I quoted the exact price, And I mean I actually copied and pasted the exact price directly from the language of the ad you posted on the 18th...three full days after you originally posted the item for $89.00.

You PM'd me on the 22nd and confirmed that the item was SPF to me for the exact price that you still had it listed for ($89.00), and that I had previously copied and pasted into my "I'll take it" reply to your ad on the 21st.

Are you now saying that you are "adjusting" your price up by $20.00 today, two days after we already agreed on the deal on the 22nd?

Now, if I am incorrect in my description of our dealings, please clarify my error.

well first off, I don't see the point trying to reply back or communicate on open forum for my price mistake. Isn't there what IM for But since we're here, I will answer so other will know as well.

The price were indeed mixed up, I'm not sure if they were that obvious but if you really see them, the A2 cost more than Carbine Modstock when new. So I understand that you want to jump in to take advantage of this good deal, I won't blame you but you can simply ask for price check. I did make a price mistake, and I simply want to correct them and NOT raise the price on you as you put it because you had a deal. If I was to going to raise the price on your item only, then I won't be lowering the price on the other item to be fair. Switched price from $89 to $109 for the A2 , and Carbine > from $109 to $89.

If you won't deal with me simply because of this, then I won't hold you to your transaction. It's not that you paid then I raise the price on you, if you did then I would gladly refund your money accordingly. Please let me know how I can help you further.

Thank you and have a nice day. :thumbsup:

10TH AMENDMENT
04-25-2009, 8:47 AM
well first off, I don't see the point trying to reply back or communicate on open forum for my price mistake. Isn't there what IM for But since we're here, I will answer so other will know as well.

Well, then let me help you see the point if you are having difficulty seeing the point for yourself.

You agreed to sell an item to a member of this forum for a specifically stated price that was posted for several days in an open forum on this board. The sale was agreed to and finalized by you for your posted price by PM's to the buyer over a couple day period.

Some six days after you post the item at a specifically stated price and agree to sell it at that price, you welsh on the deal by pulling a "bait and switch" by informing the buyer in the "open forum" that you are now "adjusting" the price upward because of a "mistake". You also go back six days after posting the original price and agreeing to sell it at that price, and edit the post to reflect a higher price.

You are the one that chose to inform the buyer in the "open forum" that you decided to "adjust" the price upward after knowingly agreeing to sell the item to the buyer for the price that was posted for six days. You shouldn't act so shocked and surprised that the buyer responds to this stunt in like manner.

The price were indeed mixed up, I'm not sure if they were that obvious but if you really see them, the A2 cost more than Carbine Modstock when new. So I understand that you want to jump in to take advantage of this good deal, I won't blame you but you can simply ask for price check.

Nobody is "jumping in" to take advantage of anyone here.

The only thing happening here is that you are not honoring an agreement that you knowingly and voluntarily made with another member of this board to sell an item at a specifically stated price that you yourself posted and left up for six days.

And by the way, this isn't such the extraordinarily "good deal" that you are trying to claim it to be. It is an average priced deal for the resale of a used piece of equipment and you should honor it.

Furthermore, it isn't incumbent upon a buyer to unilaterally ask a seller for a "price check" days after a transaction is finalized in order to ensure that a seller isn't giving the buyer too much of a "good deal". Nobody forced you to post your item on this board for a specifically stated price for three days, and subsequently accept and finalize an offer from another member to purchase it at that price.

If you won't deal with me simply because of this, then I won't hold you to your transaction. It's not that you paid then I raise the price on you, if you did then I would gladly refund your money accordingly. Please let me know how I can help you further.

Nice try, but you seem a little confused here.

I want you to hold me to my originally agreed to transaction with you, and you should hold yourself to the transaction that you voluntarily and knowingly made with me. And you can't really help me further with anything because I haven't really done anything to create this mess. However, you could really help yourself in the future by honoring the legitimate transactions you make with others.

Oh, and you have a nice day yourself. :thumbsup:

Clear
04-25-2009, 9:45 AM
Good saturday morning to you and thanks for bumping my thread.

I'm not sure what to do here, obviously someone is upset about me not able to sell at the current price. Can someone else perhaps help mediate this or give input on the situation.

All I know in my defense, I didn't realize it until later that it was priced wrong. I posted up on open discussion so others know I did make this mistake and correcting it. I have been IMed by the buyer, however he never send a message with the "I'll take it for $89" in my IM and I never agreed to it either as perhaps moderator can check our messages to verify as I'm not looking forward to posting all my communications on my thread and create more clutters, unless someone really want to see it, then IM me and I'll reply.

Again, not trying to escalate to anything beyond necessary. If you don't agree on my price, then please don't buy. If you insist that I sell you at the price you ask, please send us a copy where I wrote that I agreed I'm selling it to you for exactly $89. And by the way shipping is $5 plus "handling fee, $20" ;) (that's a joke)

Truly sorry if I there's any harm done here.

again.. have a nice day. :)

CnCFunFactory
04-25-2009, 10:00 AM
"Can someone else perhaps help mediate this or give input on the situation."

I am in agreement with 10th. Once the item is agreed to be sold thats it. If no one had responded and you choose to change the price that would be OK but apparently not the case as I understand it. Mods need to get involved here IMHO. Hope you guys can come to an amicable resolution for both parties. Good luck.

USMCALLEN
04-25-2009, 10:01 AM
I dont see any legal binding contracts here.

CnCFunFactory
04-25-2009, 10:44 AM
I dont see any legal binding contracts here.
Just to be clear I'm not calling you out here (USMCALLEN) it's just that your branch of service plays perfectly into what I'm trying to say so it is for example and correlation that I even reference it.

Legally binding, yep I'd absolutely agree with you there. Nothing to that end. However something you should be familiar with given your branch of service.... Honor. I believe it's the first Corps value is it not?

The price was posted. 10th said I'll take it. Quoting the price. It's not like it was $.89 or $8.90 vs $89.00. Changing the price that many days after the fact and after having someone say I'll take it at the bare minimum "looks" shady. The I'll take it is as good as shaking hands IMHO. Giving your word and honoring that word is whats coming into play.

eBay has a very interesting way of dealing with this sort of thing even though this is not an auction it also applies to "buy it nows" (closer to what we have here). To paraphrase.... you can change your items price as much and as many times as you like, however once a bid is placed or a "buy it now" occurs, that is it, whatever price it is stands.

I've spent thousands of dollars with fellow Calgunners without issue so in the end I would like to see you guys resolve the issue as I think this sort of thing, whether intended or accidental, makes the "shopping" experience questionable regardless of how much success we collectively have had buying or selling.

Again, just one guys opinion.

USMCALLEN
04-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Just to be clear I'm not calling you out here (USMCALLEN) it's just that your branch of service plays perfectly into what I'm trying to say so it is for example and correlation that I even reference it.

Legally binding, yep I'd absolutely agree with you there. Nothing to that end. However something you should be familiar with given your branch of service.... Honor. I believe it's the first Corps value is it not?

The price was posted. 10th said I'll take it. Quoting the price. It's not like it was $.89 or $8.90 vs $89.00. Changing the price that many days after the fact and after having someone say I'll take it at the bare minimum "looks" shady. The I'll take it is as good as shaking hands IMHO. Giving your word and honoring that word is whats coming into play.

eBay has a very interesting way of dealing with this sort of thing even though this is not an auction it also applies to "buy it nows" (closer to what we have here). To paraphrase.... you can change your items price as much and as many times as you like, however once a bid is placed or a "buy it now" occurs, that is it, whatever price it is stands.

I've spent thousands of dollars with fellow Calgunners without issue so in the end I would like to see you guys resolve the issue as I think this sort of thing, whether intended or accidental, makes the "shopping" experience questionable regardless of how much success we collectively have had buying or selling.

Again, just one guys opinion.

You're right but I'm not the seller nor do I know the seller to have those standards instilled upon them. This is an open forum and mistakes can be made. If this were ebay or was purchased on paypal then things can be disputed. Im not taking sides but it just seems like its a lost cause trying to get it at the price he thought he was offered or vice versa. Times are tough right now and people are in need of money so making a mistake like that can be quite costly. It sucks for both buyer and seller, in my opinion I believe the seller can do whatever he wants. Lol this isnt a store with price protection. So if the buyer is not happy then he just has to suck it up.

CnCFunFactory
04-25-2009, 11:15 AM
You're right but I'm not the seller nor do I know the seller to have those standards instilled upon them. This is an open forum and mistakes can be made. If this were ebay or was purchased on paypal then things can be disputed. Im not taking sides but it just seems like its a lost cause trying to get it at the price he thought he was offered or vice versa. Times are tough right now and people are in need of money so making a mistake like that can be quite costly. It sucks for both buyer and seller, in my opinion I believe the seller can do whatever he wants. Lol this isnt a store with price protection. So if the buyer is not happy then he just has to suck it up.

I agree with you. However in respect to the OP asking, "Can someone else perhaps help mediate this or give input on the situation." You agree that the honorable thing to do would be to honor the price?

For the record I also do not know the buyer or the seller.

tango5
04-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Money talks and BS walks.

Clear
04-28-2009, 10:36 AM
bump, with some new items.

Clear
05-17-2009, 1:48 AM
:) updated

Clear
05-26-2009, 12:52 PM
btt

jarel
05-26-2009, 6:12 PM
tempting for the troy 10" rail!

Clear
06-12-2009, 2:48 PM
IMed, replied and I did tell you I will accept it back sans shipping all. You had it for 3 weeks and only been asking to return since last week which I said OK and I did not cover return shipping address on paypal (don't even know how to). Plus my shipping address was clearly on my original email and on the shipping box the scope came in. Thank you

iwn730
08-09-2009, 3:23 PM
pm sent

iwn730
08-09-2009, 3:31 PM
hey ill take the tango down

Clear
08-23-2009, 8:18 AM
BTT

Clear
10-20-2009, 4:56 PM
BUMP

Clear
03-03-2010, 5:14 PM
still have some parts, will add new ones here.

Clear
05-24-2010, 9:33 PM
back from the grave.... bump

dupe thread.