View Full Version : Great video from C-span with John Lott

04-14-2009, 6:56 PM
Please take the time to watch this great video. Lots of facts.

04-14-2009, 7:49 PM
That's actually a VERY good video, and he addressed most of the points that we know to the public.

04-14-2009, 8:12 PM
I think if they all knew this stuff they will still try and pioson peoples minds. I agree that if the sheeple knew all this there would be alot less support for the a-holes in the gov to take away or make it harder for us to enjoy shooting. For every 1 program like this to air there are 10 full of lies putting out the mesage guns kill people and should be only be owned by law enforcement or military.

04-14-2009, 9:23 PM
Unfortunately, all he says is a lot of the same thing we've all been saying for years. Notice that none of the democrat callers actually listened.

04-14-2009, 9:35 PM
Well, they didn't really allow anyone one to respond after the initial comment, but overall, I'd say the truth was well represented.

The callers they took on both sides did not represent their sides very well..IMHO.

Like all of us, I wish that discussions like this were the norm, rather than the exception

04-14-2009, 9:45 PM
IMO he was not that strong as he could of been on ''assault weapons'', he said that ''assault weapons'' cause just as much damage as an hunting rifles but he did not point out that most hunting rifles were even more powerful, designed to take down 500+ pound animals, not the average human being who weighs 150 pounds or so, that one caller that talked about his son or whatever getting shot with an ''assault weapon'', my question to him would be if he would of felt any better or thought it would of been a different outcome if he got shot with any other type firearm that does not fall in the ''assault weapon'' category