PDA

View Full Version : Any OLL Friendly FFL's in Lancaster/Palmdale area?

Butthead
04-13-2009, 8:51 PM
I need to find a good OLL friendly FFL in this area.

Tragic Image
04-13-2009, 9:31 PM
Is it for a PPT?

I *THINK* High Desert Storm will do a PPT, but am not sure. You could call and ask Jeff.

El Gato
04-13-2009, 9:52 PM
Karl's hardware... Rosamond sells complete Off list guns last I looked...

wcnones
04-13-2009, 11:39 PM
I know of a fellow Calgunner with an FFL in that area - I can see if he's willing to help if you'd like.

Tragic Image
04-14-2009, 12:15 AM
I know of a fellow Calgunner with an FFL in that area - I can see if he's willing to help if you'd like.

If you do.... I can probably throw some business their direction.

Butthead
04-14-2009, 5:40 AM
lol Karls Hardware :p How can I not go to a hardware store to check it out. Googled them and seems everyone is happy with their service and all. Maybe I can get a hammer too..

Thanks all. Seemed High Desert Storm is a stand up place as well. I will call both today to confirm.

70ss
04-14-2009, 6:00 AM
high desert storm is just that there prices are high! and they are scared of the evil black rifles even though the guys that work there have them and buy parts thru the store don't waste your time with there big ego's go to independent armament co. 2053 glen oaks blvd san fern. ca , 818-674-6744dimitry will treat you right and has all the good stuff ,black rifle heaven! i live in lancaster and do all my buss. with independent armament co.

tenpercentfirearms
04-14-2009, 6:16 AM
Taft isn't far away and I keep a lot of goodies in stock. I have had many customers drive from that area and be quite pleased with the selection and service.

El Gato
04-14-2009, 5:22 PM
Taft isn't far away and I keep a lot of goodies in stock. I have had many customers drive from that area and be quite pleased with the selection and service.

Just a hop skip and a jump from Rosamond...and nice folks too...

El Gato
04-14-2009, 5:33 PM
lol Karls Hardware :p How can I not go to a hardware store to check it out. Googled them and seems everyone is happy with their service and all. Maybe I can get a hammer too..

Thanks all. Seemed High Desert Storm is a stand up place as well. I will call both today to confirm.

Well if you don't want to drive to Taft to see Wes even though he is the black rifle genius and you might catch the wonderful BRD while there... Karls generally has a nice selection of general gun stuff compared to other gun stores in Kern Co....and reasonable prices generally... and nice people... Oh and I bought my killer mag light led 3-d cell flashlight in cool digi camo for only 29.95...:thumbsup: