PDA

View Full Version : SCARY STUFF..OMG!

K1LLROI
04-13-2009, 4:26 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/secret-homeland-security-threat-assessment-labels-gun-owners-potential-terrorists.html
I hope this link works for you calgunners..This is some scary stuff..
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet..I didn't see anything on this topic.
I regularly check my news on prisonplanet.com Lately they've been having a lot of stories on gun owners and how "crazy" were becoming..??:confused:
Anyways great place to check out all the REAL news... and not that lame media B.S. So yeah..read on calgunners..
and turn that frown upside down..you know when your through reading that article:)

Post feedback here...lets c where this goes...

I don't know about u guys but I was pretty :mad: when I finished reading that article..

DDT
04-13-2009, 4:29 PM
DUPE DUPE DUPE and very likely FUD too.

K1LLROI
04-13-2009, 4:49 PM

Read first then troll...stop trolling..
This is important stuff..
If u r a concerned citizen u wouldnt b trolling this information.
u troll:mad:
:43:

M. Sage
04-13-2009, 4:58 PM

Dunno about FUD. There are two other instances of normal folks being labeled "potential terrorists" just because of their dissent. Of course, it's only been conservative dissidents that caught that label.

There's a pamphlet from the Phoenix office of the FBI, IIRC, that talks about people who quote the Constitution, or talk about their Constitutional rights during LE encounters as being possible terrorists.

And then there's the recent MIAC report: http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/missouristatenews/story/A8718605909247EB862575850003B8B4?OpenDocument

So it's not just FUD. It happens.

RomanDad
04-13-2009, 5:10 PM
Alex Jones is a grade A certified *******.

Read first then troll...stop trolling..
This is important stuff..
If u r a concerned citizen u wouldnt b trolling this information.
u troll:mad:
:43:

You write like a four year old with dyslexia.

Whiskey_Sauer
04-13-2009, 5:38 PM
I read the memo, disregarded the ridiculous "spin" of the article. Seems like pretty common sense stuff.

Don't you think that right-wing extremism needs to be monitored, like any other potential terrorist activity would?

Sleepy1988
04-13-2009, 5:57 PM
I read the memo, disregarded the ridiculous "spin" of the article. Seems like pretty common sense stuff.

Don't you think that right-wing extremism needs to be monitored, like any other potential terrorist activity would?

Yes, but it seems that right wing terrorism and unethical behavior is focused on far more than left wing terrorism and unethical behavior by the media and sometimes by the government. In addition to genuine terrorist acts committed by those with a right wing ideology, there is the use of non-violent groups with a right wing ideology as some sort of boogeyman by the media. This occurred during the 1990s with militias and gun owners, and they're attempting to do it again.

There are many unelected as well as elected officials who are willing to engage in unethical behavior and double standards as long as it conforms to and aids their political viewpoint.

Davidwhitewolf
04-13-2009, 6:06 PM
Over at Kevin Baker's site, this commenter pointed out a few things that indicate this is a fraud:

"Kevin et al,

You have been punked. There is no way that a report gets out dated 7 April that refers to an incident that occurred on 4 April. No report would carry two different unclassified identifications, FOUO and LES - it would be one or the other. They also misuse "open source" in a particular reference. Makes it sound more official if you don't ever read/handle those documents, but is a dead giveaway for fraud if you ever have.

Although I give credit for being written in nearly insufferable bureaucratese, this is about as credible as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

--Juris Imprudent, from comments to this thread. (http://smallestminority.blogspot.com/2009/04/but-what-if-your-loyalty-is-to.html)

Whiskey_Sauer
04-13-2009, 6:09 PM
And to be fair, 90% of the anti-terrorist resources are devoted to Islamic extremism right now. But that doesn't mean that the other 10% of those resources just sit around idly waiting for something to happen.

Yes, but it seems that right wing terrorism and unethical behavior is focused on far more than left wing terrorism and unethical behavior.

Are you joking? There isn't a "fairness" doctrine at issue here. Assessments go to where the most likely threats are. For now, far-left radical groups have remained relatively dormant. Yet, the greatest single act of domestic terrorism, prior to 9/11, still remains fresh in our memory. Quick quiz: when was the last domestic terrorist act committed by a Marxist/Maoist/Liberationist group?

In addition to genuine terrorist acts committed by those with a right wing ideology, there is the use of groups with a right wing ideology as some sort of boogeyman by the media. This occurred during the 1990s with militias and gun owners, and they're attempting to do it again.

First, it's kind of ironic that you are blaming the media, when this article appears to be based upon a leaked classified DHS document, if the genuineness is to be believed (and that remains to be seen.) But second, and rightly or wrongly, who is a worse "boogeyman" as portrayed by the media, right wing "nuts" or domestic Islamic extremists?

B Strong
04-13-2009, 6:12 PM
Why anyone would listen to Alex Jones on any subject is beyond me.

One of my younger relatives insisted that I watch some AJ stuff he linked me to.

One of the educational videos I watched was AJ and a bunch of his followers in NYC getting out the good word about 9/11 "truth."

To that end, the video follows him and his group into what looks like a deli, where our hero AJ, upon seeing a bunch of Army enlistedmen and NCO's chowing down, confronts them about their role in the NWO, and screams and yells at them so the troopers walk out -whereupon AJ and his minions cheer.

If AJ was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

K1LLROI
04-13-2009, 6:23 PM
RomanDad

Cmon bro..nothing to say. Dont say nothing at all..
I was writing like that because some other child like you ticked me off.
I'm here to talk and debate important issues that are critical to our times..and our rights..
If you or anyone really want to talk..pm me..we can handle this.
Now, lets forget about these kids trolling this thread and get down to business..

I did read all these reports and don't think its a coincidence they're turning the tables on us. We all saw this coming....

B Strong
04-13-2009, 6:35 PM
Your TFH is on too tight.

Fjold
04-13-2009, 6:35 PM
It's not trolling if someone (Davidwhitewolf) points out the inconsistencies in the source document to question it's authenticity.

If you read the source document for how it's formatted and the wording used it does not read correctly (bureaucratese)

Also like the blogger points out there is no way that any document makes it through all the different administrative levle of review in two days. Since the document refers in the past tense to an incident that happened on 4 April, 2009 it had to be written after that, so the author had two days to write up this policy document and get it through the complete government bureacracy in two days.

K1LLROI
04-13-2009, 6:36 PM
TFH???

MajorBoothroyd
04-13-2009, 6:41 PM
TFH???

Tin Foil Hat, I believe. Oh wait...did I just feed a troll?

goober
04-13-2009, 6:44 PM
K1LLROI you need to get a few things straight right away, or you will not be long here:
if you want to debate or make your case on an issue, personal attacks, especially of a crude and sexual nature and involving someone else's mother, are not acceptable. such behavior will do more to get you banned than to convince others that your case is valid.

and oh yeah, AJ is a complete sensationalist tool.

SubstanceP
04-13-2009, 6:44 PM
TFH???

tin foil hat

K1LLROI
04-13-2009, 6:49 PM
It's not trolling if someone (Davidwhitewolf) points out the inconsistencies in the source document to question it's authenticity.

If you read the source document for how it's formatted and the wording used it does not read correctly (bureaucratese)

Also like the blogger points out there is no way that any document makes it through all the different administrative levle of review in two days. Since the document refers in the past tense to an incident that happened on 4 April, 2009 it had to be written after that, so the author had two days to write up this policy document and get it through the complete government bureacracy in two days.

I would like to think its false..
I don't question D.W.
I didn't call him a troll or the person who posted...
Theres certain people trolling on here making childish remarks..that have absolutely nothing to do with this topic..

Its not a coincidence media is making such a big fuss in regards to firearms..LE is getting the idea that being PATRIOTIC is terrorism is crazy..and political nuts believe this nonsense..THEY believe your a crazy fool if you hang your flag upside down..as if it has no significance..what is this country become...

but they can't destroy PATRIOTS..

hawk81
04-13-2009, 6:50 PM
Some of what Alex Jones says is legit and some is B.S. You guys should look up Bill Cooper/ William Cooper. This guy was right on, on a lot of things that are now happening. Also Cooper was snuffed out (killed) by the government in 2001.

K1LLROI
04-13-2009, 6:57 PM
Yeah I don't agree with everything A.Jones says..he does make sense 75% of the time..plus the writers and reporters on there are educated people...

RomanDad
04-13-2009, 7:04 PM
RomanDad

Cmon bro..nothing to say. Dont say nothing at all..
I was writing like that because some other child like you ticked me off..

:rolleyes:

K1LLROI
04-13-2009, 7:06 PM
K1LLROI you need to get a few things straight right away, or you will not be long here:
if you want to debate or make your case on an issue, personal attacks, especially of a crude and sexual nature and involving someone else's mother, are not acceptable. such behavior will do more to get you banned than to convince others that your case is valid.

and oh yeah, AJ is a complete sensationalist tool.

Cmon.

If you were attacked by an irrational thug you would put your guns up...

right on bro..

scrappy
04-13-2009, 7:08 PM
hmmm, so does that mean Dick Cheney is a terrorist too?
How about Sly Stallone and Ben Affleck? After all, they kinda recently bought, er...were lawfully granted CCW in LA County, by that uhmmm...pillar of the community, Lee Baca.

The Last Patriot
04-13-2009, 7:11 PM
Hey want to be really paranoid? The PDF report that keeps getting passed around may also be encoded with keylogging and sniffer software. They are tracking those who read the report.

Since only people who are hording ammunition or are hording guns are concerned with this issue, it is logical to want to track those that read the report. Your IP is logged, your email is read, and your phone conversations are monitored, all without a warrant since you are a potential terrorist.