PDA

View Full Version : IT recruitment

eighteenninetytwo
04-13-2009, 3:05 PM
Hello All.
I'm an IT recruiter with about 8 years experience in the Bay area. I'm a partner in a small recruitment firm in SF specializing in IT placements (contract or permanent). If there are any IT managers out there on Calguns who would like to know they're helping out like minded people please feel free to contact me through the website. May sound a wee bit arrogant but I'm really pretty good at IT recruitment, and I won't let you down.

Also if any of you Calgunners are IT professionals - and you're GOOD at your job (whether it be Desktop support, Network Engineering, Apps development or Systems administration) feel free to contact me if you're looking a position. I'll help you get a job if you're looking, and resume advice is free.

Cheers
Eighteenninetytwo

xeroglock
04-15-2009, 9:07 AM
Im in I.T. I currently have a Contract right now in Bay Point. and my contract is going to end soon. when that dose my Company i work for is planing on letting me go i think.
I mostly deal with Desktop Support. but right now im dealing with everything.
Let me know

lazyworm
04-15-2009, 9:13 AM
I'm in IT (operations/sys admin/mgmt) I'll send you a PM.

viras
04-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Ooh networking in our industry is definitely needed in these times of uncertainty and outsourcing...

I'll PM you my details. :thumbsup:

redstars
04-15-2009, 1:38 PM
I do Desktop Support, PM on the way!

bwiese
04-16-2009, 4:23 PM
Please contact Centurion_D, he's a good guy looking for desktop support role.

tgriffin
05-02-2009, 2:16 PM
Hello All.
I'm an IT recruiter with about 8 years experience in the Bay area. I'm a partner in a small recruitment firm in SF specializing in IT placements (contract or permanent). If there are any IT managers out there on Calguns who would like to know they're helping out like minded people please feel free to contact me through the website. May sound a wee bit arrogant but I'm really pretty good at IT recruitment, and I won't let you down.

Also if any of you Calgunners are IT professionals - and you're GOOD at your job (whether it be Desktop support, Network Engineering, Apps development or Systems administration) feel free to contact me if you're looking a position. I'll help you get a job if you're looking, and resume advice is free.

Cheers
Eighteenninetytwo

Hey I'm in the Sac area looking to make a professional transition. I love to chat about some opportunities.