PDA

View Full Version : 22lr High Cap Rebuilds

radioed22
04-11-2009, 5:59 PM
delete

B.D.Dubloon
04-12-2009, 11:19 PM
I don't know but I think you would be okay, as long as you actually switched some parts out. Make a little video documenting the swap just to be safe.

I don't know for sure I just thought I'd chime in, and if I am wrong someone will call FUD me real quick.

BDD

Jicko
04-12-2009, 11:37 PM
So I was looking for High Cap Rebuilds for two items. First is my 10/22 and second a ciener AR conversion kit. If I have Buttler Creek Pre ban mags, has anyone use Tactical Innovations Mags as rebuilds. I see that I can get them from the guy on here who sells them. Any problems using the body because my Buttler is cracked? Do I have to get the plastic ones or can i use the aluminum ones?

IF you indeed has the butler creek pre-ban mags, then you can just order the TI mags as rebuild kit and see for youself if it works.

Next are there any rebuilds for a ciener mag. I have seen the black dog ones, and read they are good. Can these be used as rebuilds for the ciener mags?

Which ciener mag do you have, post some pictures, and point out which parts need replacement, we can then help you.