ONLY SCHEDULED TELEVISED DEBATE!!!!!

Los Angeles City Attorney Runoff Election May 19, 2009

5870 W. Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036

(Between Fairfax and San Vicente)

DATE AND TIME: Wednesday April 22, 2009

Doors Open at 5:30pm

Debate Starts at 6:30 pm

Reception to follow debate

SPONSORS: The Los Angeles League of Conservation Voters (LALCV)

SPECIAL THANKS TO KABC-TV

For FREE TICKETS to be part of the studio audience, email: info@lalcv.org

Media Credentials Email: mnemick@hotmail.com

The Los Angeles League of Conservation Voters is dedicated to endorsing and supporting candidates who are committed to preserve, protect and enhance the environment throughout Los Angeles County. Throughout its 20 year history LALCV has helped elect more than 100 environmental leaders to local offices throughout Los Angeles County. For more information on LALCV activities and our endorsements in the upcoming election, please go to www.lalcv.org.

lioneaglegriffin
04-11-2009, 9:41 PM
what channel?
Edit: nevermind saw it was ABC

N6ATF
04-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Does the ABC boycott still stand then? LOL

lioneaglegriffin
04-11-2009, 11:41 PM
eh fuc it. i wan't to see weiss squirm.

G17GUY
04-11-2009, 11:47 PM
eh fuc it. i wan't to see weiss squirm.

que?

lioneaglegriffin
04-12-2009, 12:10 AM
que?

aside from his position on guns, i dont like him, i know all politicians have a bit weasel in 'em but this guy he seems a closer to a filthy rat. I don't get good vibes from him and i'm glad he doesn't rep. my district. The people in his district dont even like him. www.recalljackweiss.com
(i have Janice Hahn BTW, at least she's nice) he even rubs her wrong

Councilwoman Janice Hahn: “I don’t see how you can be in public service when you have a fundamental disdain for the public, and he has disdain for the public. He is clearly annoyed by public comment. He gets upset when they go on for more than two minutes. He has no patience for the people he governs.”

www.jackweiss.com/

Getting Guns Off Our Streets

Jack is a recognized leader in the fight against gun violence. He wrote some of our nation’s smartest and toughest new laws to make our neighborhoods safer from firearms and ammunition.

The NRA is trying to repeal Jack Weiss’ gun laws. As City Attorney, Jack will never back down to pressure or lawsuits by the NRA. He will aggressively prosecute gun crimes and fight every lawsuit the NRA files against the City, sending a message to criminals and the gun lobby that gun crime will not be tolerated in Los Angeles.

Warning to Voters: Voters should beware that one of the candidates running for City Attorney is the hired lawyer for the NRA and is trying to overturn our City’s tough gun laws. Read about this threat to our City’s neighborhoods yourself at the following Daily News or Los Angeles Times links.

Daily News
http://m.dailynews.com/articles/189116993

Los Angeles Times
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-guns18-2008dec18,0,3132923.story