PDA

View Full Version : To those on the "other side"

Dark&Good
04-10-2009, 4:53 AM
Over the last 10,000 years, I have made quite a few laws. None of which worked in the end... quite a few mistakes...? It doesn't matter, since my purpose was to HELP the species' survival, thus I couldn't ever go as wrong as you did/do... and I HELPED, overall.

Today I challenge you. I gathered everything I need to defeat you, if that's your purpose.

But before you engage in this, look at the history available to you: I survived ALL your previous attempts, and I'm sooo alive... Just make sure you know what you're dealing with.

All right, I'm still giving you the chance of you being good, deep inside. If you know about that goodness, just nod quietly, and HELP.
But if you think I'm the "evil", make it known. It should be simple - truth IS simple.

You can try to be "right", ONE more time. Or you can actually be right, simply by HELPING.

I can die. I learned how to :D

And I learned how to come back, while you don't have any other choice... I can promise you, "next time" will be much harder for you. Every moment will be much harder, from now.

aileron
04-10-2009, 6:30 AM
??????

Dark&Good
04-10-2009, 6:39 AM
??????

It's not for you! :)

tiki
04-10-2009, 7:03 AM
There should be a rule against PUI (Posting Under the Influence).

7x57
04-10-2009, 10:55 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if the choice of the little alien avatar was not so arbitrary after all.

7x57

Vacaville
04-10-2009, 10:59 AM
:wacko: I usually wait to take my hallucinogens in the afternoon.

geeknow
04-10-2009, 11:02 AM
i will help:)

GP3
04-10-2009, 11:03 AM
http://www.twowheelforum.com/photopost/direct_data/539/bunny-pancake.jpg

Some Guy
04-10-2009, 11:04 AM
This ties in to 2nd A?:popcorn:

Lone_Gunman
04-10-2009, 5:08 PM
You Sir, are either on drugs, or need to be.

Zebra
04-10-2009, 5:23 PM
Over the last 10,000 years, I have made quite a few laws. None of which worked in the end... quite a few mistakes...? It doesn't matter, since my purpose was to HELP the species' survival, thus I couldn't ever go as wrong as you did/do... and I HELPED, overall.

Today I challenge you. I gathered everything I need to defeat you, if that's your purpose.

But before you engage in this, look at the history available to you: I survived ALL your previous attempts, and I'm sooo alive... Just make sure you know what you're dealing with.

All right, I'm still giving you the chance of you being good, deep inside. If you know about that goodness, just nod quietly, and HELP.
But if you think I'm the "evil", make it known. It should be simple - truth IS simple.

You can try to be "right", ONE more time. Or you can actually be right, simply by HELPING.

And I learned how to come back, while you don't have any other choice... I can promise you, "next time" will be much harder for you. Every moment will be much harder, from now.
...and have sh'more EggNog! >Hic!<

Matt C
04-10-2009, 5:32 PM
:nuts:

jumbopanda
04-10-2009, 5:43 PM
:wacko:

Joe
04-10-2009, 5:57 PM
:stuart:

Maltese Falcon
04-10-2009, 6:28 PM
C'mon people.. this a mystery to be deciphered...he appears functional no typos or whatever. what day is today?

Over the last 10,000 years, I have made quite a few laws ...10 commandments + ?

I can die. I learned how to And I learned how to come back.. The resurrection?

I can promise you, "next time" will be much harder for you.....What do they call the time when Christ returns to earth?

Maybe some well bibled Christians can provide input?

RRangel
04-10-2009, 6:40 PM
Yes, it's Good Friday.

Dark&Good
04-10-2009, 6:44 PM
:D

that's just coincidence

Maltese Falcon
04-10-2009, 6:47 PM
...so my Sherlock Holmes sleuthing is off track?

Dark&Good
04-10-2009, 6:50 PM
not completely ;)

Vonshliken12
04-10-2009, 6:53 PM
I love people that read a philosophy book and try and speak Greek.

squishyhead
04-10-2009, 8:00 PM

For some reason this little rant describes to me the dichotomy between the laws of nature and those of man. A way to relate it to the laws of nature would involve the 2nd Amendment. The right to keep and bear arms, is directly tied with the basic animal instinct to survive. The laws of man, especially those here in the United States, have attempted to replace those basic needs with something more idealistic and ultimately impossible. People may try to demonize those who resort to maintaining their most primitive needs, but in the end, that's all we can ever trully rely on!

If this or the Jesus thing aren't close to correct, I vote this guy is a crack-pot too:thumbsup:

RomanDad
04-10-2009, 9:05 PM

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/MovieLawyer/whalefarting.jpg

Dark&Good
04-10-2009, 9:25 PM
:D :D :D

Maltese Falcon
04-10-2009, 10:22 PM
...more clues Dark&good...mysterioso

tophatjones
04-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Just a thought. If you're "giving us the chance to be good", isn't that assuming we are inherently evil? Not everyone is evil, you know. There are many great, kind, and wonderful rational folks out there.

B.D.Dubloon
04-10-2009, 10:44 PM
No offense, but I'm not on board with the new Dark&Good. Every since your "maybe leaving" post you have been a little out there for my tastes. What is with the new, deeper D&G?

CapS
04-10-2009, 10:51 PM
:wacko: I usually wait to take my hallucinogens in the afternoon.

No need to take 'em when you can read 'em here.

/Cap
:sleeping:

Dark&Good
04-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Just a thought. If you're "giving us the chance to be good", isn't that assuming we are inherently evil? Not everyone is evil, you know. There are many great, kind, and wonderful rational folks out there.

those are not on the "other side" ;)

The message is not for the good folks; and I know that good folks are the majority.

Dark&Good
04-10-2009, 11:02 PM
No offense, but I'm not on board with the new Dark&Good. Every since your "maybe leaving" post you have been a little out there for my tastes. What is with the new, deeper D&G?

Yeah, something happened there. But I'm ok, really. At least, I'm not more "nuts" :rolleyes: than before.

Swiss
04-10-2009, 11:16 PM
I figure D&G is playing with us but if he wasn't, isn't this the kind of person that you'd want to relieve of his arms before "something" happens?

I'm just thinking back to the more recent shootings and how people always say "Why didn't they see the warning signs?".

Anyway, just food for thought. A few PUIs is not grounds for a trip to the nut house.

7x57
04-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Maybe some well bibled Christians can provide input?

I assumed immediately some rather mangled quasi-Christian references might be intended, but I thought ignoring them was probably for the best. It isn't the "well-bibled" you need to consult.

7x57

madmike
04-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Dogs barking. Can't fly without umbrella...