PDA

View Full Version : 10/22 trigger problem

B.D.Dubloon
04-09-2009, 7:49 PM
I took my 10/22 out today and after about a hundred rounds it started having trouble. It would cycle and load a new round after firing, but often it would not cock itself. Also sometimes the trigger would jam a little bit and not let me pull it back all they way. I took the trigger group out last time I cleaned it because it was doing the same "cycling but no cocking" thing. That fixed it for about 500 rounds and now I am having the troubles agin. I think I should probably take apart the trigger stuff and make sure it is clean in there. How hard is that to do? Any tips?

Thanks,
BDD

Seesm
04-09-2009, 8:27 PM
Super easy to pull apart and put back together... Try it ...You will like it. :)

B.D.Dubloon
04-09-2009, 8:38 PM
Go watch some of the YouTube videos. Makes it real easy.

Are there any warnings or real important things I should know before I begin? My speakers don't work so if there are I won't hear them. I should be able to follow most of the process from watching, I just don't want to miss a crucial little thing which is explained.

Thanks,
BDD

Seesm
04-09-2009, 10:45 PM
they are really simple I just took it apart part and learned it... the web stuff is cool though.

Voo
04-10-2009, 7:02 AM
Go watch some of the YouTube videos. Makes it real easy.

+1

Amazingly enough, there's a ton of stuff on youtube for 10/22 DIY projects. I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but I'm leaning towards saying you should have your audio working.

xxdabroxx
04-10-2009, 8:07 AM
You can do it, just lay everything in the order that it comes out. White towels help me a lot, that way all the small black parts stand out.