PDA

View Full Version : 12 Ga FIOCCHI TRAP HULLS Once Fired

diametrik 7
04-09-2009, 6:50 PM
Once fired 12 Ga Fiocchi Trap Hulls with brass base in excellent condition.
Not ready to start reloading Shotgun yet so can anybody use these ?
Have sold thousands, still have about two hundred left.
Lets trade for some brass..

Will Trade for Pistol Brass in 9mm 40sw 45acp 38Super 30 carbine,
What do you have ?

Located in Walnut Creek

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/diametrik/Ammo1004.jpg

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/diametrik/Ammo1003.jpg

PORCH
04-22-2009, 2:56 PM
Received them today. Great guy to deal with and hulls were cherry. Buy with confidence.

Free Bump

joaoalegre
05-02-2009, 3:44 PM
PM sent

remington
05-11-2009, 9:49 AM
I have never used these to reload, I use mostly AA and STS, how do these compare?

sargenv
05-23-2009, 8:23 AM
The Fiocchi hulls are a little bit more fragile but very reloadable when you set up your press to handle it's limitations. Since they are a straight walled hull, they do not have the additional plastic at the bottom like the STS or AA (old or new style). They have a lot of internal capacity and I've been developing cast slug loads with them. They have their own data from the manufacturers and with a little work can be made to load pretty easily. You may crush a few before you get the knack to how they like to be loaded. You will likely get about 3-5 reloads out of them depending on if you load them light or heavy. I still have almost all that I traded for otherwise I would trade for some more (3 - 5 gallon buckets). Oddly enough, even though the hull was initially a fold crimp, they take a roll crimp well (slug loads don't require it, but it lessens pressure on avg of 1500 units allowing more breathing room on payload and velocity).

diametrik 7
07-10-2009, 1:05 PM
The Fiocchi hulls are a little bit more fragile but very reloadable when you set up your press to handle it's limitations. Since they are a straight walled hull, they do not have the additional plastic at the bottom like the STS or AA (old or new style). They have a lot of internal capacity and I've been developing cast slug loads with them. They have their own data from the manufacturers and with a little work can be made to load pretty easily. You may crush a few before you get the knack to how they like to be loaded. You will likely get about 3-5 reloads out of them depending on if you load them light or heavy. I still have almost all that I traded for otherwise I would trade for some more (3 - 5 gallon buckets). Oddly enough, even though the hull was initially a fold crimp, they take a roll crimp well (slug loads don't require it, but it lessens pressure on avg of 1500 units allowing more breathing room on payload and velocity).

Thank You Sargenv

11011500a
07-20-2009, 12:15 PM
pm sent I'LL take 300

diametrik 7
07-20-2009, 2:28 PM
pm sent I'LL take 300

Thanks, glad you can use the Hulls. Got a couple hundred left, lets trade for some brass ?

diametrik 7
09-22-2009, 11:26 AM
Tuesday Bump

Butthead
09-22-2009, 6:48 PM
PM sent