PDA

View Full Version : Domestic Terror

PatriotnMore
04-09-2009, 7:52 AM
I would like to know if this memo is real? Can anyone verify its Authenticity?
If this is real, I have a real problem with some of the groups and issues listed here, and I am wondering just what is being taught in the three letter agencies, and who is responsible for the direction.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4275/fbifl1tg6.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9362/fbifl2se6.jpg

valleyguy
04-09-2009, 8:41 AM
Sure wish they would concentrate instead on the domestic terrorists that terrorize our inner cities every day --

I.E. Crips, Bloods, MS13, and other gangs. But I guess that wouldn't be politically correct -- much easier to blame problems on "right wing separatists" than the hordes of urban youths robbing, raping, and murdering their fellow citizens every day, and crowding our prisons.

oddball
04-09-2009, 8:52 AM
Their sub-group of "Right Wing Extremists" is kinda dopey.

Aren't LEOs "defenders" of the U.S. Constitution? And of course all elected politicians take the oath also.

As far as "para-military" folks, I guess that includes carbine classes and IDPA matches, huh? :rolleyes:.

Here's a clue to the Maricopa LEOs; guys like Mixon and the child rapist & killer loose in Tracy, THESE GUYS are the domestic terrorists.

Saigon1965
04-09-2009, 8:53 AM
Look at the location - This is Sheriff Joe's playground -

Gator Monroe
04-09-2009, 9:00 AM
I'm shocked that the Memo mentions "Black Sepratists" ,shocked I tell you ...:eek:

Standard
04-09-2009, 9:28 AM
So defenders of the constitution are terrorists eh?
I guess that makes most of us terrorists.

Untamed1972
04-09-2009, 9:37 AM
I believe that came out a couple of years ago and someone at the PHX FBI office got in big trouble for taking it upon themselves to produce and distribute that. Prolly mostly cuz it put into print the crap they're doing that they didn't want anyone to know about. Can't have people realizing that perfectly legal behavior can have you targeted as a possible threat now can we?