PDA

View Full Version : KTVU Channel 2 ammo story Friday

ChibiPaw
04-08-2009, 11:37 PM
I just saw an announcement tonight that KTVU channel 2 will be having a special story on ammunition restriction on Friday at 10pm. It was mentioned that politicians are pushing for similar measures as the sacramento ammo dros system, and how it will fight crime.

needless to say, I have a feeling this story will ruffle lots of feathers. Where are these reporters getting their stories from? While on this note, is stories like this constitute political lobbying since our guess of how the story will be told would very likely be right?

odysseus
04-08-2009, 11:40 PM
While on this note, is stories like this constitute political lobbying since our guess of how the story will be told would very likely be right?

In my personal opinion, yes. I have also seen that KTVU seems to have a special glow for Don Peratta.

gcvt
04-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Damn, time conflict with the "If I Only Had A Gun" episode on 20/20 at 10:00pm Friday. Decisions, decisions. I'll probably go with 20/20 and read up on the KTVU piece here.

I don't expect much good from either...especially on KTVU.

Full Clip
04-08-2009, 11:45 PM
All an ammo restriction will do is create a new black market for ammo and a whole new batch of "criminals."
Lame.

ChibiPaw
04-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Damn, time conflict with the "If I Only Had A Gun" episode on 20/20 at 10:00pm Friday. Decisions, decisions. I'll probably go with 20/20 and read up on the KTVU piece here.

I don't expect much good from either...especially on KTVU.

Someone please DVR both, kplzthx?...

gcvt
04-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Someone please DVR both, kplzthx?...

If I can manage to find a multiswitch locally within the next two days, I'll be able to DVR both. I can only record one show at a time right now :(

TheBundo
04-08-2009, 11:56 PM
I'll put 2 TV's on, and have my wife monitor 1 channel, and me the other. Maybe they won't play the actual stories/segments at conflicting times

CowboyShooter
04-09-2009, 9:17 AM
I can DVR both but really REALLY don't want to watch either one...

I'm just getting my blood pressure back under control following our Dear Leader's World Tour.... I'm not sure I can handle any more upset at the moment.

:mad: