PDA

View Full Version : SOLD_______________________________AR 15 UPPER-Stag model 2h, with BCG/CH $670 norcal

12voltguy
04-07-2009, 7:57 AM
----SOLD PAYMENT RECEIVED in 30 minutes, will leave up price so all can see to check market value to see going rates, why do others only delete the price??? yet most bump the add to say sold:rolleyes:----

I've decided to sell my AR15 complete upper half to help fund a pistol build. It's a Stag model 2h with only approximately 120 rounds through it. I have not fired this since buying it 2 months ago, it's practically brand new. the only sign of wear on it is where spent rounds hit as they eject from the weapon. One magazine, the bolt and the charging handle are included.

http://catalog.stagarms.com/cart/images/2h11.gif

Caliber 5.56 Nato Chamber
Upper Forged and Mil Spec.
Sights MI Rear Flip/Front Post
Barrel 16" Chrome Lined 1/9 Twist

My asking price is $670 shipped, FIRM NOT OBO. If you were to order this direct from the manufacturer, they would not be able to ship it to you for 6 months. I can ship it directly to you without having to deal with an FFL. If you are interested in owning an AR15, I think it goes without saying how urgent it is for you to act now.

I DO NOT NEED TO SELL THIS

But since I have a 20" Armilite and a 24" SS DS varmiter I will let this go to help fund a pistol upper I found
really need to sell by thursday, if that pistol upper I want sells 1st I likely will withdraw add & keep this:mad:;)

deez
04-07-2009, 8:27 AM
PM sent

bender152
04-07-2009, 8:32 AM
This is a smokin' deal! Someone jump on this.

Hell, maybe I should just build that second lower I have.

deez
04-07-2009, 8:43 AM
This is a smokin' deal! Someone jump on this.

Hell, maybe I should just build that second lower I have.

I already jumped (head first).

ETA: Payment sent.

shookatash
04-07-2009, 8:58 AM
great deal!