PDA

View Full Version : Dillon RL 550B reloader and full rig $800

kenaucre
04-05-2009, 11:12 PM
Bought this rig in llghtly-used condition a bit around 4 months ago, used it to load about 150 rounds, and haven't touched it since. I just have too many hobbies, and no time to use this. Plus, I just cut my thumb off with a table saw, and won't be shooting for the better part of the next year. I'll still run my NRA pistol courses, but can't fire a gun myself.

Here's the original post (I bought this rig on here, and so I figure I might give this community the first shot at this gear) Originally, the rig came with a bunch of 9mm and 45 cal mixed brass, but it was all glocked and cracked. I added a $100 balance beam RCBS scale, and dropped the overall price $50 for a quick sale.

I have up for sale a Dillon RL 550B reloader in the box and not a scratch on it. $850.00 FTF in Monterey. I will ship it, but with all of the extras, it would be an additional $95.00 (California only, anywhere else a bit more). I do not want to split it up. No trades.

Dillon RL 550B - Perfect Condition In Box
Dillon Low Primer Sensor
Dillon 9mm Conversion Kit
Lee 9mm Dies
Dillon 9mm Carbide Sizing Die
RCBS 45 Auto Dies
Dillon 45 Auto Conversion Kit
Lee 38/357 Dies
Dillon 38/357 Conversion Kit

Honrnady 6th Edition Handbook of Cartridge Reloading ($49.95)
Modern Reloading 2nd Edition ($49.95)
Dillon Maintenance Kit (Not sure if complete)
Dillon Primer Flip Tray
Dillon Extra Primer Track Bearing
Dillon Bullet Puller - No Collets
Frankfurt Arsenal Case Tumbler
2 Gallons of Case Cleaning Media
5 Acro Cartridge Bins
RCBS Dial Calipers
RCBS Primer Pocket Reamer
RCBS Powder Trickler
Speer Reloading Manual #8
RCBS Powder Funnel
Dillon Rapid Polish 1/2 Bottle
RCBS Loading Block
Herter's Loading Block
Can of Lyman Case Lube
Dillon Case Lube 3/4 Bottle
RCBS balance beam powder scale. I may have used it a half dozen times. It cost over 100 by itself.

Please let me know if you're interested.

bender152
04-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Plus, I just cut my thumb off with a table saw, and won't be shooting for the better part of the next year. I'll still run my NRA pistol courses, but can't fire a gun myself.

:eek:

The post is a little confusing...

Is the price you're selling for is $800? Also, where are you located?

mrkubota
04-06-2009, 4:53 AM
.....Plus, I just cut my thumb off with a table saw, and won't be shooting for the better part of the next year. I'll still run my NRA pistol courses, but can't fire a gun myself.

Hope you recover well!
Having done the same some years ago, I can sympathize!
On the plus side, it's what got me into shooting/collecting SIG pistols, since they don't require flipping a manual safety. I was shooting again 2 weeks after the cast came off.
Learning to tie shoelaces without using a thumb was interesting... :)

If you decide to part out... I'm interested in the .45acp stuff and all the cleaning/polishing materials.

http://www.daplane.com/images/thumbpic.jpg

//Ben

anyracoon
04-06-2009, 5:43 AM
He is located in Monterey

Mstrty
04-06-2009, 6:16 PM
I think Ill take it. Im PMing now

LISTINGITALL
04-06-2009, 6:25 PM
Bro.
Great reloading package........hope your hand heals and you can get back to blasting the course soon,bet that set-up doesn't make the next 20 minutes!