PDA

View Full Version : **SOLD***New Grendel 6.5 tactical complete upper, 16 inch,

bowtech
04-05-2009, 9:19 PM
Got an extra.New, ordered a while ago, just came in.

6.5 Grendel® 16 Tactical - Complete Upper Receiver
16" chrome lined barrel, fixed sight and all the world class quality and engineering you expect from Alexander Arms products. 16" barrel with A2 flash hider and mid length hand guards. Complete upper receiver with one 10 round magazine. Weight of upper is 4.36lbs.

Flat top, no carry handle.

Comes with an AA die set that loaded exactly 200 rounds. I had an extra, and wanted to add it to this new upper, so someone can get reloading right away.

$1000 shipped insured. Located in NH. I understand these uppers are not regulated in CA, and the 10 round mag is OK there.

Mozzetti
04-05-2009, 9:32 PM
Nice 6.5, but you are going to need pics of your actual upper to sell it in here with barely any posts in calguns and no feedback.

Just trying to help you out bud. We do appreciate out of state guys in here though. :thumbsup:

Mike

bowtech
04-06-2009, 2:59 AM
Nice 6.5, but you are going to need pics of your actual upper to sell it in here with barely any posts in calguns and no feedback.

Just trying to help you out bud. We do appreciate out of state guys in here though. :thumbsup:

Mike

Mike,
Camera is not working. I don't have much feedback here (none), but before ebay went anti gun I had 300 100% positive feedbacks under paco01. I think I started on ebay 10 years ago. I also have positive ratings and history under mariog in ar15, going back 2-3 years.
Thanks,
Mario

Mozzetti
04-06-2009, 7:37 AM
That info will help out the sale. Best of luck on it!

I listed the same model and sold it about a week so people should be able to see it by searching for my past listing. :)

bowtech
04-06-2009, 12:16 PM
That info will help out the sale. Best of luck on it!

I listed the same model and sold it about a week so people should be able to see it by searching for my past listing. :)

Thanks! You CA folks put up with a lot of grief as far as gun laws go. Thought I would go west with this. Spent a few months in LA area 2 years ago. Nice weather!
I had two of these. The first one sold in less then 5 minutes.

Thanks,
Mario

bowtech
04-06-2009, 3:12 PM
Here is a link to exactly what I am selling. My camera is down, but it is the exact same one that Mozzetti sold here a week ago.
Thanks,
Mario

Ugly Dwarf
04-06-2009, 3:14 PM
You forgot to add your link

bowtech
04-07-2009, 2:02 AM
**SOLD***