View Full Version : WTS Sig Sauer P245 w/extra mags--Sacramento

04-04-2009, 7:01 PM
I carried this in a holster for a couple of years, probably have shot about 500-600 rounds total. (Being generous on the round count.) See pic of the barrel wear. I'm the original owner. Was my off duty weapon. I have (4) 10 round magazines made by "PRO GEAR" that I'm including, along with the 8 round P220 magazine (with finger extension) and 6 round compact magazine. The back part of the finger extension is gone, fell off during a reload drill. Magazine function is not affected however. TOTAL OF 54 ROUNDS +1 available!!
I'll be perfectly honest, the 10 rounders are not to be used for personal defense. I've had one of them fail to go into full battery on several occasions. They are great for plinking and practicing malfunction drills. Seems more prone to this problem with cheap ammo, however. I don't have the box to the gun.
As for the pistol....no problems whatsoever. No scratches or nicks, dents, anything. Some wear marks on the left side (near front and rear of the slide) from rubbing against the holster/pants. Trigger is great, sights are white dot in front with white single stripe in back. I live east of Sacramento...willing to drive to Elk Grove (few minutes south of Sacramento) to transfer at FFL "The gun room."
Asking $800
Buyer pays any transfer fees.

04-04-2009, 10:42 PM
nice gun
wrong forum

04-05-2009, 12:41 AM
+1, Nice pistol, wrong forum.