PDA

View Full Version : Children killed by father in Seattle...

grahlaika
04-04-2009, 5:43 PM
Just saw the story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30049132/

Tragic, tragic, tragic... I pray for their family.

WTF is going on? It's not clear why the children are dead, unless the father killed them before taking his own life. The public outrage against guns will be difficult to stop now after everything that's been happening the past week involving weapons and senseless killings...

Joe
04-04-2009, 6:01 PM
:willy_nilly:

grahlaika
04-04-2009, 6:03 PM
Yea, I'm stepping away from the news for a few days. Getting a bit ahead of myself and probably blowing all this out of proportion... Cheers! =)

yellowfin
04-04-2009, 6:04 PM
When the media want something, they sure know how to go out and get it.

RRangel
04-04-2009, 6:43 PM
Yea, I'm stepping away from the news for a few days. Getting a bit ahead of myself and probably blowing all this out of proportion... Cheers! =)

Don't let the door hit you...

KylaGWolf
04-04-2009, 6:46 PM
damn I hate stories like that. Sad thing is the anti's are going to jump all over this one and use it for the poster child of guns are evil.

wildhawker
04-04-2009, 6:51 PM
This is another tragic story, although no more or less tragic than one of a family burned to death in their home or lost in an automobile accident.

While firearms are a component of the story, why is this thread not in Off Topic or General Gun? We have got to get a hold of ourselves before we post and keep these threads in the right place- 2A is becoming the "what if" forum.

hawk81
04-04-2009, 7:00 PM
Screw burying them. Let them come and try to take them.

psy ops propoganda campaign, like I have said all along, 6 months of this and the sheeple will be begging for total gun ban, and Obama will be the hero for "standing up to the NRA" dig in folks, buy and bury the confiscations are comin. oh and of someone says "Heller" my response is, since when in the last 3 decades have the authorities honored our Constitution?