View Full Version : Everything is sold

04-03-2009, 8:43 AM
I am located in Redwood City and would prefer a local deal, but I am willing to ship at the buyer's expense. Buyer will pay actual shipping costs.

I accept cash, USPS money order, or paypal +3%.
I prefer not to take paypal on the upper, but that can be worked out.

Status - Sold Pending Funds

LMT MRP CQB 16" Upper - $1250

The patent-pending Monolithic Rail Platform, or MRP, is the most radical variation of an integrated rail system ever conceived. This one-piece receiver/free-floating handguard/rail system is precision machined from a solid aluminum forging for absolute strength and consistency. The MRP completely replaces the upper receiver and provides an unprecedented level of versatility to the operator.

- 5.56, 16", Chrome-Lined Barrel
- Free-floating barrel
- No loss of zero from rough handling
- Reduced temperature to handguard & optics
- Increased barrel life
- Easy-to-access/clean design
- Straight gas tube resists bending and retains better alignment with gas key
- Reduced number of parts (13)
- Quad Mil-Std 1913 rails
- Top rail position matches M4 & E3-type weapons ensuring optics and sight compatibility
- Accepts standard & enhanced M16-type (Stoner design) components

Upper is brand new and unused. Comes complete with everything that originally came in the box.

- LMT MRP CQB 16" Upper
- 3 Rail Panel Covers
- Torque Wrench and Socket
- Inspection Card and Instructions

This did not come with a BCG, CH, or sights.

04-03-2009, 8:43 AM

LMT Bolt Carrier Group with Enhanced Bolt - $235

This is for the BCG only, CH is not included.

This is also brand new and unused. The reason this is so expensive is that this is an upgraded BCG. It has a standard carrier, but an enhanced bolt.

LMT's enhanced bolts have a more resilient coating and stronger heat treat, as well as the cartridge case being fully supported by the bolt face.

This BCG retails for $230 on LMT's website.

04-03-2009, 8:44 AM

Magpul CTR Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec Version - $80

The patent-pending Magpul CTR is a drop-in replacement butt stock for carbines using mil-spec receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action, the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation.

This stock is used, but you wouldn't know by looking at it. It appears new and was never really used. My friend mounted this on his rifle before switching over to a VLTOR.

I am selling just the stock, nothing else.

04-03-2009, 8:45 AM
Status - Sold Pending Funds to musclebird05

Magpul M93B Experimental Carbine Stock - $265

Please read the entire description before saying "I'll take it".

It is just the stock for sale. The pictures show the stock attached to a lower, but the lower is not included.

Built in 2001 as an experiment to push the boundaries of stock design, this is the design and concept the new UBR was based on. Adjustable for length of pull. It is a replacement for standard AR15/M16 carbine sized stocks and uses a standard AR15/M16 Carbine buffer and spring.

For those of you unfamiliar with this stock, it completely replaces your buffer tube. You screw this in directly to your lower. However, I am only selling the stock. You will still need a buffer and spring.

The stock is used, but is in great shape. However, there are two issues that you should be aware of:

1. A small piece has cracked off the bottom of the stock. (Pictured below)

If you want, you can still buy the rubber butt-pad from Magpul here (http://www.magpul.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70_74_93). This piece will hide the chip and you won't even be able to see it.

2. Some minor pieces are missing:
- 2 of the 5 shims are missing
- claw lock spacer is missing (but replaced with a sling mount spacer (http://www.magpul.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70_74_93&products_id=211))
- preset clips are missing

None of the above issues affect the stock's function in any way. It still mounts and adjusts perfectly.

04-03-2009, 8:45 AM
If you are interested in purchasing the upper with one of the BCG/CH combos, please PM me so that we can work out the details.

An upper with BCG/CH deal will take priority over an individual sale.

04-03-2009, 9:30 AM
I'll take the CTR!

04-03-2009, 11:09 AM
I'll take the Magpul M93B Experimental Carbine Stock

04-03-2009, 11:15 AM
I'll take the Magpul M93B Experimental Carbine Stock

sent you a PM

04-03-2009, 10:56 PM
I will be in alameda tomorrow for my reserve duty...I plan on doing a half day...

please give me a call in the morning to work out a meet.