PDA

View Full Version : FS: White Oak Precision Service Rifle Upper

Fatcat
04-02-2009, 7:39 PM
* * * Sold Pending Funds * * *: White Oak Precision Service rifle AR Upper set up for NRA High Power competition. Heavy profile Wilson barrel, 1-in-8, post-ban (w/o muzzle brake). Free-float tube, pinned rear sight modification, front sight windage adjustment. Complete w/Bolt & carrier.

http://www.whiteoakprecision.com/uppers-service.htm

Upper is as pictured on John's site. Put about 200 rounds through it. Excellent condition. $700

FTF in Orange County, Whittier, Buena Park area. Can meet at various ranges in L.A. Will send pics to those requesting this weekend

Jonathan Doe
04-02-2009, 8:23 PM
Is it pre ban or post ban? Do you know the barrel twist rate?

nn3453
04-02-2009, 9:08 PM
I will take this pending pictures. I would prefer it if you can ship it but I can arrange to meet with you. Would definitely like pictures to make sure that it is worth the drive :)

Thank you.

bubbapug1
04-02-2009, 10:17 PM
I'll take it with no conditions other than its what you say it is.
I can meet you in BP.

Realst8
04-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Remeber Bubbapug1, admitting you have a problem (buying guns) is the first step... :helpsmilie:

nn3453
04-03-2009, 6:36 AM
I'll take it with no conditions other than its what you say it is.
I can meet you in BP.

I said I'll take it so I consider myself first in line. The seller said he will ship on my dime which I agreed to. It is not unreasonable for a remote buyer to know ask what he is getting since I won't have a chance to inspect it :)

bubbapug1
04-03-2009, 7:15 AM
Your first in line, I'll grant you that, but if you pass, I want it.

nn3453
04-03-2009, 8:10 AM
Your first in line, I'll grant you that, but if you pass, I want it.

Thanks for understanding. I have one on backorder from WOA that is just like this one. Really want to get into service rifle.

If I pass (unlikely unless it is very different from what he described), please go ahead.