PDA

View Full Version : WTS-misc ammo and AK bipod, 30-30 170gr SP,38spcl fmj/hp,.380 ball

DisgruntledReaper
04-02-2009, 4:42 PM
4/4/09-- ALL AMMO IS BASICALLY SOLD,BIPOD STILL AVAILABLE
PICTURE ADDED 4/3/09

I have a couple boxes of misc ammo and a quick release all steel bipod with adjustable legs for an AK,RPK, MAYBE is goes on a M1a??

Would like to try local pu on these or would have to ship fedex ground. Shipping the bipod is fine.

Please post intentions here first and then pm me or I will check here first.An 'ill take it' post trumps all others.
I will take $$,PO MO,personal check(since small $$ ) or if needed will take paypal-discreet of course....;)

Having said that......
Ammo-

1 box of 20 federal 30-30 170 grain SP 'hi-shok',federal #3030b in red/gold box with the red plastic 'belt holder' round holders.Box looks old ,ammo looks good. $SPF

1 box of 37(out of 50) .380acp 95gr fmj ,federal classic blue and silver box.Good for target,plinking,....
asking $ 12-SPF PENDING P/U
1 box of Independence brand .38spcl 130gr copper FMJ,box of 50 with 32 left in it and also 9 rounds of '+P' HP ammo, for a total of 41 rounds..
Asking..$ 14(?)-SPF PENDING P/U

have 1 black all steel quick detach bipod with adjustable legs that are released with spring loaded latches on the legs. Attaches to the barrel by a quick release/opening clamp. The feet are the welded stamped steel type with the ridge down the center so they can dig into the dirt. I think this is made for use on the sks,ak or MAYBE it was sold by Norinco for use on the Norinco M1a/M14 type rifles from years ago....
asking..??...$50 shipped?

I will attach pics of the ammo and bipod late tonight...camera wont hold a charge on the battery so I need to get one for it...dammit..

DisgruntledReaper
04-03-2009, 3:24 PM
Picture added 4/3/09.

Feel free to make an offer on the stuff also. i cannot really justify buying 380,30-30,38 firearms JUST for this small amount ammo...:rolleyes::whistling:

rkoace
04-03-2009, 3:32 PM
i'll take it.

1 box of 20 federal 30-30 170 grain SP 'hi-shok',federal #3030b in red/gold box with the red plastic 'belt holder' round holders.Box looks old ,ammo looks good. $12