PDA

View Full Version : 200 .308 nato m82

anhnguyen310
04-02-2009, 3:58 PM
I'm trying to sell these for a friend. Message me and I can give you his number if you're interested. With that done here is the listing

Total of 200 BLANKS linked 308’s (7.62 x 51). They are 7.62 NATO M82, designed to be used with a M-240 “Gulf Machine Gun” but seeing how you can’t own anything more then a water gun here in California (joke). I’ve had these in my collection for sometime and never really brought it out. It’s been sitting in the ammo can, inside my safe. Would prefer FTF (Rosemead, CA)
Price is $100

edit: link is broken up to links of 10
thanks for the heads up guys (not in my hands to begin with but thanks for the heads up)

Jicko
04-02-2009, 4:02 PM
(this is not a thread crap)

I believed that this is considered "large capacity magazine"

And merely "offers or exposes for sale" is a "felony".

I'm trying to sell these for a friend. Message me and I can give you his number if you're interested. With that done here is the listing

Total of 200 BLANKS linked 308’s (7.62 x 51). Two links of 100. They are 7.62 NATO M82, designed to be used with a M-240 “Gulf Machine Gun” but seeing how you can’t own anything more then a water gun here in California (joke). I’ve had these in my collection for sometime and never really brought it out. It’s been sitting in the ammo can, inside my safe. Would prefer FTF (Rosemead, CA)
Price is $100

Is your friend running a CA DOJ sting op?

PS.

A large capacity magazine is defined as “any ammunition feeding device with a capacity to accept more than 10
rounds ....... A large capacity magazine also includes linked ammunition with more
than 10 rounds linked together or an ammunition belt with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

GartenZwerge
04-02-2009, 4:03 PM
have to break it up into 10's...

Jicko
04-02-2009, 4:07 PM
have to break it up into 10's...

I wouldn't suggest or deal with this particular seller, merely his posting already violated 12020(a)(2), which is a felony offense.

anhnguyen310
04-02-2009, 4:13 PM
I wouldn't suggest or deal with this particular seller, merely his posting already violated 12020(a)(2), which is a felony offense.

It's been fixed and like i stated its not in my hands but thanks anyways for the heads up and telling people not to deal with me..:confused:. I've had nothing but good feedback from Calgunners here. The pictures were not taken by me and was just sent to me directly. Is it still a felony if the person selling is allowed to own it in that configuration?

Jicko
04-02-2009, 4:30 PM
I'm trying to sell ...

Total of 200 BLANKS linked 308’s (7.62 x 51). Two links of 100.

To be correct....

(2) Commencing January 1, 2000, manufactures or causes to be
manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or
exposes for sale, or who gives, or lends, any large-capacity
magazine.

My position, "merely his posting already violated 12020(a)(2), which is a felony offense." still stands..... so, please understand that I am not against you... I just want to point out "the fact"....

PS. I would suggest having a mod delete this whole thread, and then you break those up and take some pictures, then re-post....

anhnguyen310
04-02-2009, 4:34 PM
To be correct....

So, my position, "merely his posting already violated 12020(a)(2), which is a felony offense." still stands.....

Everything has been fixed

50 Freak
04-02-2009, 4:40 PM
Just a clarification guys, if the 200 round belt was owned by the friend prior to the "high capacity" mag ban, it is legal to own. BUT NOT TO SELL. If your friend wants to break up the belt to 10 round belts, it is okay to sell, but not in the current 200 round config.

And be nice to the junior members...we were all new to this once.

anhnguyen310
04-02-2009, 4:43 PM
Just a clarification guys, if the 200 round belt was owned by the friend prior to the "high capacity" mag ban, it is legal to own. BUT NOT TO SELL. If your friend wants to break up the belt to 10 round belts, it is okay to sell, but not in the current 200 round config.

Thanks and everything has been settled

SCMA-1
04-02-2009, 7:20 PM
good grief.......next time a discrete PM to the OP would have sufficed!:rolleyes:

SCMA-1