PDA

View Full Version : Will do business again. Thumbsup

Cal-Irish
04-02-2009, 2:12 PM
Pleased with the super fast shipping of in stock items. That combined with the USPS priority mail makes for a great combination. I know I looked on here before ordering and decided to place an order due to the positive feedback, so, I thought Id add to it.

See C product mag in sig.

Casual Observer
04-02-2009, 2:35 PM
Glad to hear everything went smoothly for you.

Just let us know if there's anything else you need. :cool:

Apothus
04-06-2009, 3:14 PM
I just placed my order with RifleGear for some Magpul Followers. I would have ordered straight from Magpul but their website was refusing to work and I got fed up. Spotted RG.com on this forum and decided to order there. Website was fast and easy to use. I will deffinately be looking for more of my supplies from you guys. Thanks a bunch

Apothus

BTLSmark
04-08-2009, 12:22 AM
:thumbsup: to Riflegear

Adding to this thread vs. making another one ;)

+1 "Pleased with the super fast shipping of in stock items. That combined with the USPS priority mail makes for a great combination." I had my order like within 30 hours, that rules. Thanks guys!

Pleased with the super fast shipping of in stock items. That combined with the USPS priority mail makes for a great combination. I know I looked on here before ordering and decided to place an order due to the positive feedback, so, I thought Id add to it.

See C product mag in sig.

devious_101
04-08-2009, 9:30 AM
I work real close to the Riflegear office. Always great to willcall everything and save on shipping :)