PDA

View Full Version : Automotive work done at discount prices for Calgunners

scout II
04-02-2009, 9:44 AM
If you need any automotive work done,and you are near Hayward,come see us.My boss is a cool guy and let me post this here.Our shop will offer a 15% discount off of labor,and a 15% discount off of parts for you Calgunners.We are a AAA aproved shop,and I am a certified ASE Master Technician..We do engines,transmission,tires,brakes,suspension,timin g belts,tune ups,check engine light diagnostics,alignments,and 30k,60k.90k services.You can PM me here if you have any questions,and I will PM you our shop info.

Thanks,

Dave....

Arteel
04-02-2009, 8:13 PM
If I give you some codes for my car, do you think you can tell me what the problem is?

djbooya
04-02-2009, 8:20 PM
If you need any automotive work done,and you are near Hayward,come see us.My boss is a cool guy and let me post this here.Our shop will offer a 15% discount off of labor,and a 15% discount off of parts for you Calgunners.We are a AAA aproved shop,and I am a certified ASE Master Technician..We do engines,transmission,tires,brakes,suspension,timin g belts,tune ups,check engine light diagnostics,alignments,and 30k,60k.90k services.You can PM me here if you have any questions,and I will PM you our shop info.

Thanks,

Dave....

Any make/model? Or do you specialize in japanese, american, german, etc...?

scout II
04-02-2009, 8:51 PM
Just so everyone knows,I do not plan on doing any side work at this time.My spare time is spent doing my hobbys.But if you PM me car questions,I will sure try to help out is much as possible.
We work on any thing that comes through the door,but have better tools to deal with American and Japanese cars over European cars.But we still work on those also.
We also do custom work.We have built a lot of nice hot rods.One of our guys is very good with old Ford model A's.So we can cover just about anything....

Arteel
04-02-2009, 9:11 PM
I guess I'll just take my bmw somewhere else...

Just messin, good luck with the business.

scout II
10-27-2009, 3:44 PM
We are still offering this great deal....

gottarollwithit
10-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Nutz! Ya shoulda offered this earlier!!

For the record, Scout's a stand up guy. Plus he's got a cool 4x4!