mala in se
04-01-2009, 9:41 PM
115 gr? pics

nbayer
04-01-2009, 9:44 PM
it is 115gr.,ill try to get pics up in the AM

dachan
04-01-2009, 9:50 PM
I'll take them if you can meet in S. Sac. PM sent.

CA357
04-01-2009, 9:53 PM
Great deal.

DREADNOUGHT78
04-01-2009, 9:58 PM
Yea, I had to think about it but I dont need 9MM right now! Screamin deal!

Bruce3
04-01-2009, 10:02 PM
free bump for not gouging!

bill104
04-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Needs pictures

bill104
04-01-2009, 10:11 PM
I'll send you a Pm, and hope its not another Fools day joke.

nbayer
04-01-2009, 10:33 PM
thanks guys,*SPF*

One Shot, One Dropped
04-01-2009, 10:34 PM
If you are planning on swinging by the bay area anytime soon, ill take it!

AlliedArmory
04-01-2009, 10:40 PM
very cheap. cheaper then buying b&m including tax

dachan
04-02-2009, 9:56 PM
OP agreed to meet this morning but didn't show, also didn't call or PM. OP just responded to a PM saying he is cancelling the sale, no reason given. What sort of feedback is justified?

Gio
04-02-2009, 10:26 PM
OP agreed to meet this morning but didn't show, also didn't call or PM. OP just responded to a PM saying he is cancelling the sale, no reason given. What sort of feedback is justified?

-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 :43: That sucks David. Dachan is one of the coolest sellers I have met in person, I cannot believe the OP did this without giving him a call :eek:

-Gio

JeffM
04-02-2009, 10:42 PM

Negative feedback.

So who offered him more $$$ ?

tcp
04-02-2009, 10:44 PM
at least a neutral rating is justified for flaking. if he sold it to someone else a negative.

Ronco
04-02-2009, 10:46 PM

Did you drive to Sac. and the guy no-showed? :eek: That is crap!

If you drove 2+ hours and he just blew you off for no reason... Neg feedback is warranted (IMO).

Mason McDuffie
04-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Negative! Thats crap man.

epic4444
04-03-2009, 12:19 AM
neg feedback seem to be in order

derek@thepackingrat.net
04-03-2009, 3:22 AM
next in line.

cgseanp1
04-03-2009, 8:14 AM
someone probably offered him more money! 200 bucks for 1000 rounds and a ammo can is a great deal.

avidone
04-03-2009, 8:15 AM
someone probably offered him more money! 200 bucks for 1000 rounds and a ammo can is a great deal.

That's no reason to bail on a deal.

nick
04-03-2009, 8:22 AM
Well, it's not hard to see who ended up getting the ammo, check the seller's feedback from yesterday.

epic4444
04-03-2009, 8:27 AM
dam thats pretty shady

TRICKSTER
04-03-2009, 8:36 AM
Negative feedback. A deal is a deal. We have to be able to trust each other for these type of sales to work. People that show that they can't be trusted should be shunned.:mad:

Mason McDuffie
04-03-2009, 8:37 AM
This isn't Craigslist.

Danield
04-03-2009, 8:57 AM
Wow, so much for being able to trust each other.

Stormfeather
04-03-2009, 9:06 AM
NBAY, ACTIONS LIKE THESE ARE NOT COOL, IF YOU WANT TO SELL STUFF THEN BACK OUT, TAKE THAT CRAP TO CRAIGSLIST, YOU DONT DO THAT CRAP HERE. IF YOU OFFER FOR SALE, AND CONFIRM IT, THEN BACK OUT TO RESELL TO SOMEONE ELSE, THATS JUST SHOWS A WEAKNESS OF YOUR CHARACTER. I RECCOMEND THAT THIS ACCOUNT BE BANNED. THE RULES RE: THIS NOT BEING A AUCTION ARE IN PLACE FOR A REASON.

Mason McDuffie
04-03-2009, 9:20 AM
NBAY, ACTIONS LIKE THESE ARE NOT COOL, IF YOU WANT TO SELL STUFF THEN BACK OUT, TAKE THAT CRAP TO CRAIGSLIST, YOU DONT DO THAT CRAP HERE. IF YOU OFFER FOR SALE, AND CONFIRM IT, THEN BACK OUT TO RESELL TO SOMEONE ELSE, THATS JUST SHOWS A WEAKNESS OF YOUR CHARACTER. I RECCOMEND THAT THIS ACCOUNT BE BANNED. THE RULES RE: THIS NOT BEING A AUCTION ARE IN PLACE FOR A REASON.

Agreed. You commit to a sale, your word is your bond. Especially if someone sets up a meet, confirms the sale, and THEN decides to back out. Thats bull and needs to be punished.

berto
04-03-2009, 9:25 AM
Negative feedback warranted.

Hopefully a mod can find out what went down re: the sale to somebody else. If the seller flaked for more money he should be banned. I'd drill the other buyer too if he offered more for a deal that was already agrreed to, but that's just me.

Mason McDuffie
04-03-2009, 9:30 AM
Thats a damn good point Berto. The buyer is as much to fault as the seller. Shady business.

nbayer
04-03-2009, 9:56 AM
thats all good if you want me too be banned but your only hearing one side of the story,and the deal sounded shady to me,like something from craigslist,he wanted me to drop the ammo off at a restaraunt and ask for henry, and receive the money from a third party,and the guy supposedly worked at a restaraunt on stockton blvd somewhwere,i didnt feel comfortable taking my kid with on a deal like that,i sent a pm apologizing for any inconvenience to him, and sold it to second in line for the same price

Stormfeather
04-03-2009, 10:14 AM
thats all good if you want me too be banned but your only hearing one side of the story,and the deal sounded shady to me,like something from craigslist,he wanted me to drop the ammo off and receive the money from a third party,and the guy supposedly worked at a restaraunt on stockton blvd somewhwere,i didnt feel comfortable taking my kid with on a deal like that,i sent a pm apologizing for any inconvenience to him, and sold it to second in line for the same price

Well, I believe we have heard both sides, Dachan came on here, told us what happened, he showed, you didnt, you sold to someone else.

Nice try, but theres a slight flaw in your logic regarding how shady Dachan is. . . .

see if you can spot it. . . .

TRICKSTER
04-03-2009, 10:35 AM
thats all good if you want me too be banned but your only hearing one side of the story,and the deal sounded shady to me,like something from craigslist,he wanted me to drop the ammo off at a restaraunt and ask for henry, and receive the money from a third party,and the guy supposedly worked at a restaraunt on stockton blvd somewhwere,i didnt feel comfortable taking my kid with on a deal like that,i sent a pm apologizing for any inconvenience to him, and sold it to second in line for the same price

If you thought it was shady, then why did you agree to it? You could have told dachan that you felt uncomfortable with the arrangement and proposed another solution. You don't just leave someone hanging and back out of a deal. Doing what you did was just wrong and shows a total lack of class.

zman
04-03-2009, 10:42 AM
If you thought it was shady, then why did you agree to it? You could have told dachan that you felt uncomfortable with the arrangement and proposed another solution. You don't just leave someone hanging and back out of a deal. Doing what you did was just wrong and shows a total lack of class.

I have to agree....it's just not right.

Mason McDuffie
04-03-2009, 10:44 AM
I know there have been times where logistically it made more since for a buddy of mine to make the pickup then myself. Just to expedite the process and get the goods to both sides. I hardly think handing two boxs of ammo to a guy whose working as walking into a dark alley and affraid for your life. Come on man.

cgseanp1
04-03-2009, 10:48 AM
That's no reason to bail on a deal.

Didn't say it was a good reason to bail on a deal, I just figured that's what happened.

maschronic
04-03-2009, 11:00 AM
if you make a deal with someone, you should be accountable to your words!! i would leave negative feedback because he sold it to someone else. if you check out his iTrader rating, you would know that he is good for his word!!! my feeling is that if a person has more than 15+ iTrader rating, i would consider that person very reliable. again..that is my opinion.

nbayer
04-03-2009, 11:01 AM
im not going to go back and forth with you guys about this,it sounded shady to me so i sold it to next in line,i sent him a pm and apoligized,and he didnt show anywhere he wanted me to deliver it to someone at the restaraunt they worked at,and im not going to thread crap about some ammo,everyone made there point,i just wont sell my stuff on here anymore point taken,thanks

Gio
04-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Only one sounding shady here is you nbayer, better that you not sell here. No one is going to hold you to it, so do as you please.

Next time a seller or buyer wants to meet me in a Mall Parking Lot or a Bank I am going to refuse the deal based on feeling shady about it ;)

-Gio

nbayer
04-03-2009, 11:34 AM
got it dude good job!!your cool!!thanks

POINTMANDDT
04-03-2009, 1:03 PM

+1 I completely agree

dachan
04-03-2009, 1:46 PM
nbayer,

Sorry for taking this public, but I didnít know what to do. Iíve never had a transaction go bad like this. Iíll believe you about not selling it for more than we agreed, so I wonít be leaving any feedback; but a call or PM when you changed your mind about meeting and the truth about selling it to the next in line would have been nice. Also if you truly had concerns about meeting a third party, I would have been happy to explain you were going to a family owned restaurant during their normal business hours and that the owner was a member of the CA State Junior Highpower Team about 10yrs ago when I was one of the adult coaches. You must also agree that a 4hr round trip for 1K of ammo is hard to justify and a 3rd party was the only way to implement the FTF you requested.

As full disclosure, here is a complete verbatim transcript of our PMís, with only time stamps added and personal information (telephone numbers) removed:

dachan, sent 4/01 10:52pm
Can you meet in S. Sac., near Florin & Stockton Blvd?
David

nbayer, sent 4/01 10:55pm
id be willing to meet there,im available almost all day tommorow,lmk

dachan, sent 4/01 11:02pm
Great, I have a friend with a restaurant on Stockton Blvd. If you can drop by during the day, I'll have him give you the cash. So is the ammo boxed or loose? Call me if you want.
David
408-245-xxxx

nbayer, sent 4/01 11:11pm
yeah that sounds good,4 boxes of 100 each not opened,the rest is loose,im at work right now,no access to a phone,let me know a good time and address,thanks
Nick

dachan, sent 4/01 11:24pm
Nick,
Just go by anytime between 10am and 6pm (they close at 4pm, so just knock if you go by after 4pm).
Pho Anh Dao
6830 Stockton Blvd.
Sacramento, CA
Ask for Henry (he's the owner, usually at the cash register). Henry's cell phone is 916-248-xxxx
David

nbayer, sent 4/01 11:32pm
sounds good,ill probably go by around 10 1030
thanks,Nick

dachan, sent 4/02 8:29pm
Nick,
Understand you didn't make over to the restaurant today. Will you be able to go by in the next couple of days or have you decided to cancel the sale?
David

nbayer, sent 4/02 9:49pm
Dachan,
hey sorry,i will have to cancel the sale,i have some stuff going on right now,sorry for the inconvenience

nbayer
04-03-2009, 9:45 PM
dont worry,im not going to log on for a while,but just so everyone knows there are people that have done the same to me that are posting talking crap about this post atleast one that had something to say,has told me they wanted something i was selling i gave them my email for paypal, then i never heard from them again,also just about everything ive sold on here i have had people try to offer me more money to sell it to them instead of the first in line and have never done it,but im not into the little kid games so,ill leave it at that,but to dachan i do apologize,and the rest well,:thumbsup:

Mug
04-03-2009, 10:43 PM
I don't know what went down, but there needs to be a new rule that if a buyer makes an offer that it should honored if the seller agrees.

You shouldn't be free to go around making offers that you don't intend to honor.

Treb5
04-17-2009, 3:22 PM
Haven't we all done or said something we wish we could redo. Yes this outcome could have been better, but I can say for myself if I didn't feel comfortable with something for whatever reason I would back out in a heartbeat.

Nbayer has had lots of positive feedback from members of this forum and has been a good guy to work with. I say let's all move on and learn to be better CalGunners from this experience.