PDA

View Full Version : Legal Class 3 weapons!?

cmaynes
03-31-2009, 9:37 PM
I just got this from Top Glock..... to say I am mystified is an understatement....

Exciting Announcement From TGSCOM

NFA laws have been repealed through a long standing court battle in the 7th US Circuit Court. The president of TGSCOM had sued the federal government on the grounds that the NFA law violated the Second Amendment of the Constitution. After heated and lengthy oral arguments, TGSCOM is now able to sell fully automatic weapons to the general public without tax stamps and the additional background check. The one stipulation to the agreement is that fully automatic rifles will be treated like handguns in that they will require a purchaser of 21 and older, the firearm must be transferred in the state of their residence (same as handguns) and that the buyer must submit to all regulations in the state of their residence.

What this means for you
We will now be adding a limited number of fully automatic firearms to our inventory. They will be sold on a first come first served basis. The benefit is that not only can you own them, but they do not have the $20,000 price tag they normally do.

California residents
Since this ruling is so new, there are no restrictions for California residents. Bet on the fact that they will be up to speed very quickly with reducing your Constitutional rights so take full advantage while you can!

Eric R. Thompson
President

TGSCOM Inc.

opinions?

ohsmily
03-31-2009, 9:40 PM
I suppose this is one of those pointless, juvenile, absurd and lame pre-April Fools posts? These are even worse than April Fools posts because they are "pre." Lame.

Lame. But, I suppose some people are easily amused...so whatever.

7x57
03-31-2009, 9:41 PM
Nice, but you posted about a hour and a half too early.

7x57

popndrop
03-31-2009, 9:46 PM
:Ivan:
dude - thats mean...just plain mean.

It's too early here, so I didn't realize it was April 1st in some parts of the country already...I must be sleepy:sleeping:, I was ready to try to buy one:rofl:.

MAILMAN187
03-31-2009, 9:49 PM
I got the same email from top glock. Com too?
It HAS to be an April fools joke.

No way it's real.

No way.

MAILMAN187
03-31-2009, 9:54 PM
I suppose this is one of those pointless, juvenile, absurd and lame pre-April Fools posts? These are even worse than April Fools posts because they are "pre." Lame.

Lame. But, I suppose some people are easily amused...so go whatever.
This is an email being sent out by top glock.....
So people are confused....and rightfully so.
Even if it is April fools, or whatever.
Pretty "F" in lame.

navyboy65
03-31-2009, 9:58 PM
Just got the same e-mail.
http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/Content.aspx?ckey=fullauto&Task=Click&ZoneID=34&CampaignID=17&AdvertiserID=1&BannerID=98&SiteID=19&RandomNumber=216277322&Keywords=&CustomURL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.MidwestHuntersOutlet.co m
I have looking on the net to see if I can find out if it's true but no luck yet! If it is an April fools joke, it a mean one!

nwnguy
03-31-2009, 10:03 PM
It's fake, just try adding one to your cart and all you'll get is a fake server not responding error message.

toybiz
03-31-2009, 10:17 PM
I smell BS, which is sad way to get some internet publicity :dupe:
But as it has been said, even rumor news travels fast. With the pace firearm related sales are going, TGSCOM will not loose any sleep over the bad taste they leave in our mouths!

But nevertheless, I contacted my local FFL to be sure and awaiting his reply. We shall see.

Rhys898
03-31-2009, 10:34 PM
got it from the gun source as well, which is the same company as far as I know.

and I'm sure it is an april fools, just because I know we're not that lucky....

Jer

deez
03-31-2009, 10:36 PM
I rec'd the same email as well.

And this is the first place I came to for more info :thumbsup:

If it sounds too good to be true...

WallyGeorge
03-31-2009, 10:37 PM
Damn them! I still clicked to check, even though its almost April fools. :(

GW
03-31-2009, 10:40 PM
GSG5.com is running an identical ad

rats!

JayRuff
03-31-2009, 10:43 PM
lol, it's fake, this was created in photoshop

http://tgscom.com/images/SharedImages/errormessage.png

bornInSD
03-31-2009, 11:37 PM
Its late, im tired and I already had a bad day.....THIS MEANS WAR!!!!

CHS
04-01-2009, 12:04 AM
It's obviously fake.

If someone was suing the government over the NFA and was this close to winning, *EVERYONE* in the United States would know about it.

Also, California residents would still be barred from owning machineguns because California law prevents private ownership AND the 2nd amendment is not yet incorporated.

*YAWN*

JerryM
04-01-2009, 2:50 AM
I got it too.

This is akin to some Breast Cancer Awareness group sending an email to cancer patients:

"Japan Discovers Cure for Cancer"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerks.

BTW,

Happy April's Fools Day.

BroncoBob
04-01-2009, 4:17 AM
Man this is messed up.

EastBayRidge
04-01-2009, 4:44 AM
This part had me laughing:

FNH USA

The first small caliber weapon to be made legal for hunting the "Big Five," the M249 Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW) from FNH USA is the ultimate safari hunting tool. Able to easily take down even the mighty African elephant, the FNH USA M249 SAW has an enormous 750 rounds per minute rate of fire. Equipped with a carry handle for ease of use, the FNH USA M249 SAW can also be equipped with a bi-pod for increased accuracy. Also featuring easily interchangeable barrels, the FNH USA M249 SAW can be used for extended periods of time with out the risk of malfunction. The best choice for any dangerous game hunter, the FNH USA Squad Automatic Weapon is sure to impress even the pickiest hunters.

bradph
04-01-2009, 5:12 AM
That's just cold man... not funny!!!

(Fooled me though!) :)

PatriotnMore
04-01-2009, 6:01 AM
I just got this from Xd Pistols:

Exciting Announcement From TGSCOM

NFA laws have been repealed through a long standing court battle in the 7th US Circuit Court. The president of TGSCOM had sued the federal government on the grounds that the NFA law violated the Second Amendment of the Constitution. After heated and lengthy oral arguments, TGSCOM is now able to sell fully automatic weapons to the general public without tax stamps and the additional background check. The one stipulation to the agreement is that fully automatic rifles will be treated like handguns in that they will require a purchaser of 21 and older, the firearm must be transferred in the state of their residence (same as handguns) and that the buyer must submit to all regulations in the state of their residence

glockman19
04-01-2009, 6:25 AM
I got the same email from top glock. Com too?
It HAS to be an April fools joke.

No way it's real.

No way.

Happy April Fools...:)

Jarhead4
04-01-2009, 6:53 AM
Yep, it's a joke. I e-mailed TGSCOM and asked if this was a joke. Below is their reply.

This was a well thought April fools joke. Sorry, but we are not selling full autos.

Mike Eygendaal

TGSCOM, Inc.

beerup949
04-01-2009, 6:58 AM
I got the same e-mail from a diff. site though...Not top Glock. I just made a dupe post about it.

Serpentine
04-01-2009, 7:42 AM
It's on the local news radio talk shows up here in the Bay Area, and not as a joke either. Slick, but not so sure this was a brilliant idea.