PDA

View Full Version : Reasonable Restrictions My *****, the Anti-Gunners are Liars!

Geodetic
03-31-2009, 9:17 PM
This is obvious, but lets hammer one thing home for those of you who think we might be able to compromise on the so called "gun show loophole" or even hi-cap magazines. They anti-gunners including Attorney General Holder, the Brady Campaign, and all the others who supported Washington DC in the DC v. Heller case supported a TOTAL BAN on handguns. This was not a "reasonbale" or "common sense" restriction as they keep saying, it was a BAN! Just remember that. Its been said before, but some of the posts I've seen lately seem to imply this is forgotten. You cannot trust them or negotiate with them. The anti-gunners do not want you to have any form of 2nd Amendment.

lioneaglegriffin
03-31-2009, 10:06 PM
This is obvious, but lets hammer one thing home for those of you who think we might be able to compromise on the so called "gun show loophole" or even hi-cap magazines. They anti-gunners including Attorney General Holder, the Brady Campaign, and all the others who supported Washington DC in the DC v. Heller case supported a TOTAL BAN on handguns. This was not a "reasonbale" or "common sense" restriction as they keep saying, it was a BAN! Just remember that. Its been said before, but some of the posts I've seen lately seem to imply this is forgotten. You cannot trust them or negotiate with them. The anti-gunners do not want you to have any form of 2nd Amendment.

are you equating Background checks to a Total Ban? They are no where close some gun owners don't have a problem with background checks they just would like to get something for nothing so to speak.

Geodetic
03-31-2009, 10:36 PM
Do you think the Brady campaign would stop if we got background checks for every buyer? They are equating a total ban with reasonable restrictions. Does that make sense to you?

TKM
03-31-2009, 10:38 PM
Who do you think you are talking to?

nick
03-31-2009, 10:40 PM
Do you think the Brady campaign would stop if we got background checks for every buyer? They are equating a total ban with reasonable restrictions. Does that make sense to you?

The answer to that is actually quite simple - requiring background checks is known as the Brady Bill. It didn't stop there.

Deadred7o7
03-31-2009, 11:24 PM
The 2nd Amendment was DOA in 1968. :mad:

lioneaglegriffin
03-31-2009, 11:36 PM
Who do you think you are talking to?

i dunno he just got here...