PDA

View Full Version : Alan Guru in San Fran.

nicki
03-31-2009, 9:14 PM
Alan spoke at Hastings law school and at Golden Gate law school.

First: The Hastings law school had every seat taken, about 120 students and a few visitors who watched the panel.

Alan was one of four panelists. How bad were the anti gun law proressors who teach at this school of future lawyers.

Well, let's say they have a delusional view of history and that is a understatement. Their view is that Scalia recreated history, that at the time of the American Revolution guns were rare.

Alan was coordial, his eyes were rolling back in disbelieve. He slide in a sly comment which undermined Prof Paul's rant.

All in all, interesting view of the San Fran educational mindset. Some say some liberals are so far to the left that they left the country.

THESE GUYS LEFT THE PLANET.

The second presentation was at Golden Gate. Far less attended, turned into a round table discussion.

Discussion was good, Heller is going to help us alot once we get incorporation.
Gene will probably post since he was sitting next to me.

Don Kilmer was also there, so there will probably be some great posts from these two.

Nicki

wash
03-31-2009, 9:45 PM
Thanks for the update, I can't wait to hear him tomorrow. Did he say anything about what he expects, like panel format at Santa Clara?

Dr Rockso
03-31-2009, 9:53 PM
Well, let's say they have a delusional view of history and that is a understatement. Their view is that Scalia recreated history, that at the time of the American Revolution guns were rare.

I heard that from someone else recently. I don't even know how to argue with that, it's just absurd.

lioneaglegriffin
03-31-2009, 10:03 PM
Alan spoke at Hastings law school and at Golden Gate law school.

First: The Hastings law school had every seat taken, about 120 students and a few visitors who watched the panel.

Alan was one of four panelists. How bad were the anti gun law proressors who teach at this school of future lawyers.

Alan was coordial, his eyes were rolling back in disbelieve. He slide in a sly comment which undermined Prof Paul's rant.

All in all, interesting view of the San Fran educational mindset. Some say some liberals are so far to the left that they left the country.

THESE GUYS LEFT THE PLANET.

The second presentation was at Golden Gate. Far less attended, turned into a round table discussion.

Discussion was good, Heller is going to help us alot once we get incorporation.
Gene will probably post since he was sitting next to me.

Don Kilmer was also there, so there will probably be some great posts from these two.

Nicki

Guru? i know he's good but that can't be right. :p

N6ATF
04-01-2009, 12:21 AM
GURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

E Pluribus Unum
04-01-2009, 9:07 AM
GURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guru also fits!