View Full Version : Brand New 22LR Match Bull Barrel Tony Kidd 16.5" 10/22

03-30-2009, 8:08 PM
Hello i am selling a brand new 16.5" Tony Kidd Match Bull Barrel for a 22LR. I have shot many different Bull barrels and these are by far the best. It has not been shot, i was going to use it for my next 22lr build as i already have this barrel on my other 10/22, but i need to sell some stuff since the money is tight nowadays. Bellow is information from website. $180 shipped. Barrel is sand blasted with silver ring at tip as in photo.

Convex extractor cut for improved extraction. Stainless Steel 20" long X .920" diameter. 11 degree target crown. KID Match Chamber. We believe these are the finest barrels on the market. Our stainless steel barrel is bored and rifled by Lothar Walther in Germany. Tony Kidd then performs all the final machining to make our match barrel a worthy KID product. A proprietary chamber reamer is used to ensure the cartridge and bullet feed smoothly while allowing the bullet to consistently engrave the rifling .020". The unique convex extractor slot eliminates extraction problems by ensuring the extractor is always in perfect alignment with the case rim. Why doesn't everybody use this extractor slot? Because the tooling is very expensive and it requires that tolerances be held very close for proper machining. Each barrel receives an 11 degree crown and the double ring logo at the muzzle. We can offer such a great price on this barrel because we don't sell to distributors, only retail and dealer pricing is offered, so we don't have to increase our price to compensate for 3 tier pricing. There are cheaper barrels out there but as with all KID products "you get what you pay for".

03-30-2009, 9:20 PM

03-30-2009, 10:41 PM
im in san jose california...

03-31-2009, 9:22 AM

03-31-2009, 5:47 PM
If this shoots half as good as my Kidd trigger it will be fantastic.. Bump for a good deal:thumbsup:

04-01-2009, 11:17 AM
these barrels are amazing, i have the kidd triggers on mine as well and together they are flawless...