PDA

View Full Version : Anti's at work again??

BigBamBoo
03-30-2009, 6:58 PM
Hmm.....what do you all think?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20090330/ts_csm/ashooting

evan69
03-30-2009, 7:03 PM
""Studies have shown over and over again that a gun in the home is more likely to be used against a family member than an intruder," says Juliet Leftwich"

I think I blacked out for a minute when I read that.

Theseus
03-30-2009, 7:30 PM
I am sorry. . . My gun was talking to me. . . It was talking that evil Satan worship talk again...

JohnnyRooks
03-30-2009, 7:36 PM
""Studies have shown over and over again that a gun in the home is more likely to be used against a family member than an intruder," says Juliet Leftwich"

funny i just had a conversation with my co worker and she thinks that way. she said she is scared that her husband will use against her when they will have a fight.

i replied back and told her.. to divorce her husband ASAP coz her husband cannot be trusted her life. her jaw dropped and i think i made my point loud and clear.

AndrewMendez
03-30-2009, 7:39 PM
funny i just had a conversation with my co worker and she thinks that way. she said she is scared that her husband will use against her when they will have a fight.

i replied back and told her.. to divorce her husband ASAP coz her husband cannot be trusted her life. her jaw dropped and i think i made my point loud and clear.

WTF is wrong with people!

I would get a gun, then divorce his a**!

JohnnyRooks
03-30-2009, 7:44 PM
WTF is wrong with people!

I would get a gun, then divorce his a**!

clearly you did not get my drift.. i will make it clear this time. she told me that her husband was bugging her to buy a gun for home protection but she is really scared that he would use it against her when they have a fight in the future.

so i told her to might as well divorce her husband since he cannot be trusted.

bwiese
03-30-2009, 7:53 PM
LCAV's Juliet Friggin' Leftwich is looking for anything to prop up the gun control tent.

She's probably needed IV-drip Xanax plus antidepressants since Heller.

anthonyca
03-30-2009, 9:29 PM

Tell her that that is her only equilizer is she is that scared. I am too lazy to look it up but around half of wifes killed by spouses are killed by guns. Many guys just loose it and beat them to death or use a bat ect. The VAST majority of women kill husbands with knives then poison is up there also.

7x57
03-30-2009, 10:18 PM

A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

One of our problems is that an oft-repeated story has a life of its own, impervious to any correction. Guncite has the story of where this idea came from (http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcdgaga.html).

Same old story.

7x57

yellowfin
03-30-2009, 10:40 PM
They must have looked a long, long time to find someone named Leftwich. That's like the NAACP's spokesman named Jealous.

SmokinMr2
03-31-2009, 1:04 AM
They must have looked a long, long time to find someone named Leftwich. That's like the NAACP's spokesman named Jealous.

:thumbsup: