PDA

View Full Version : Girls and Guns Documentary

radioburning
03-30-2009, 2:40 PM
I saw a snippet of this today on the Current Channel. Thought it might be of some interest here...

http://agirlandagunfilm.com/agagframeset.html

movie zombie
03-30-2009, 4:09 PM
its a great preview. would love to see this one.

mz

rimfire17
06-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Wow. Awesome trailer. I've thought about making a documentary about non-traditional gun owners. I have friends who shoot who are African-American, Sikh, and more.

forgiven
06-14-2009, 6:27 AM
Yessss!!!!!

radioburning
06-30-2009, 4:04 PM
Wow. Awesome trailer. I've thought about making a documentary about non-traditional gun owners. I have friends who shoot who are African-American, Sikh, and more.

I think that's a great idea. I think a lot of times the general public views gun ownership as something only "a certain demographic" care about. It does nothing but help those of us who care about our 2nd Amendment rights to educate the general public that gun owners come from all walks of life. You could do a short piece for the Current Channel, which would be good because it has a mostly college age liberal leaning viewership. I recently saw a piece on the Pink Pistols on there that I thought was pretty cool...

hoozaru
06-30-2009, 4:23 PM
a girl and a gun vs. a girl and a pair of shoes or shopping bag

Dragonfly
07-08-2009, 12:17 AM
I agree, this would be interesting to see...

Patrol42
08-11-2009, 2:23 AM
That's a great idea actually.
Can't wait for that Doc, looks like a good one.

BonnieB
10-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Just Look at how empowering this is !

Have you guys seen this trailer? I just found it here, and it's just the best. I'd like to see the whole documentary, but can't find it.

Anyone have a link or an idea on how to see this documentary?

Wiser Owl Tactical
10-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Looks awesome! I want to see the entire documentary!