PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Idea: Arm Mexico

xLusi0n
03-28-2009, 6:21 PM
Maybe if instead of banning more guns in the U.S. we should arm private citizens in Mexico. Then they can chose to fight back against the drug cartels destryoing their city.

And as far as drug cartel members killing drug cartel members...I could care less if their bodies stack up.

And as far as the Mexican military / LE, they need to focus on cleaning up corruption, not disarming.

N6ATF
03-28-2009, 6:33 PM
http://www.twinbuttebunch.org/misc/i/british_ad.gif

http://www.twinbuttebunch.org/index.php?fuseaction=misc.sendguns

Unfortunately there is no barrier to those guns coming back in the hands of the criminal invaders. Mexico is our enemy and has instructed its citizens on how best to invade, with the help of double agents in our government whose primary reason for living seems to be to help the invaders, who then prop up one of the lamest economies in the world by sending money back down.

Things are so bad down there they really only have 3 options: take the guns and fight their way south out of the war zone, fight through the war zone into the U.S., or commit suicide.

PatriotnMore
03-28-2009, 6:33 PM
They have s much a right to be armed as any other human being. That said, we have enough problems dealing with what's on our plate, to start eating off someone else.

jwest
03-28-2009, 7:03 PM
No - that is crazy.

We need to annex Mexico and call it S. Texas and S. California.

Everything south and including Victoria, TX is Mexico anyway.

xLusi0n
03-28-2009, 7:19 PM
No - that is crazy.

We need to annex Mexico and call it S. Texas and S. California.

Everything south and including Victoria, TX is Mexico anyway.

So S. Texas can own guns and S. California can't? :D

jamesob
03-28-2009, 8:57 PM
Maybe if instead of banning more guns in the U.S. we should arm private citizens in Mexico. Then they can chose to fight back against the drug cartels destryoing their city.

And as far as drug cartel members killing drug cartel members...I could care less if their bodies stack up.

And as far as the Mexican military / LE, they need to focus on cleaning up corruption, not disarming.

funny. i have been posting comments like that on ac360 blogs during his mexico border segment.

lioneaglegriffin
03-28-2009, 9:18 PM
So S. Texas can own guns and S. California can't? :D

Hey so long as its on the roster, on their long guns are a with in the AW law those Southern Southern Californians can have what ever they want. :rolleyes: