View Full Version : Please delete

03-27-2009, 8:49 PM
no longer avail. please delete

You dirty bastard. :D Free rimfire .22 rounds. They are dirty and honestly I will not shoot them out of my .22 conversion for my AR. I don't know anything about them. I got them in a trade and I figure I would rather give them away for free then let them rot in my shoe box of misc junk.
Located in Antelope CA 95843. Prefer FTF but will ship on your dime. Since its ammo it will have to go UPS, and if you send me the money for shipping via paypal, yep your paying the 4% fee. First one with a "I'll take it" followed by a pm gets them

Dont worry Frank, these are not the ones you hooked me up with, you gave me quality stuff :thumbsup:

mods: if this violates a posting rule, since I have another for sale add already up please delete this add. Thanks

03-27-2009, 10:31 PM
Bump for a good guy

03-27-2009, 10:36 PM
To shoot up all the miscellaneous 22 rounds of uncertain parentage that accumulate in the bottom of ammo drawers. Revolvers will shoot anything, short, long, CBs, etc.

Free bump, its decent of the OP to offer them for free.

03-28-2009, 1:00 AM
bump great buyer and calgunner

03-28-2009, 6:18 AM
I'll take the .22's off your hands. My nephew can shoot it up in my Single Six. PM sent with phone number. Thanks.