03-26-2009, 7:36 PM
gee I wonder why it did not work

G17GUY
03-26-2009, 8:33 PM
gee I wonder why it did not work

Because only people who obey the law turn guns in.:p

CHS
03-26-2009, 8:46 PM
Seeing that .22 short olympic target pistol being turned in makes my brain very sad :(

MrSigmaDOT40
03-27-2009, 2:46 AM
Seeing that .22 short olympic target pistol being turned in makes my brain very sad :(

Yea that hurt me in my soul. :(:(:(

sanb909
03-27-2009, 5:02 AM
I was quite impressed to see that the newspeople were not only bringing up the increase in murders after the buyback, but went as far as to challenge Perata and point out the inconsistency of his statements.

A very important thing that each of us can do is to take a new person to the range this year. Allowing people who've never shot before to see that it's fun, safe & controlled, and that normal people do it (along with those who are selling the KKK stuff at the gun shows) helps to spread the word that it's "alright" to own a gun.

MrSigmaDOT40
03-27-2009, 10:13 AM
I was quite impressed to see that the newspeople were not only bringing up the increase in murders after the buyback, but went as far as to challenge Perata and point out the inconsistency of his statements.

A very important thing that each of us can do is to take a new person to the range this year. Allowing people who've never shot before to see that it's fun, safe & controlled, and that normal people do it (along with those who are selling the KKK stuff at the gun shows) helps to spread the word that it's "alright" to own a gun.

+1 but you gotta take more then 1 a year. I'll take as many i can get to go anytime.

cineski
03-27-2009, 11:43 AM
Very out of character reporting for this area, no? Sounds very pro-get guns on streets to me.