PDA

View Full Version : UTG 6 Position Stock....CHEAP!!!!

res2580
03-25-2009, 10:36 AM
I thought I pass this to CALGUNNERS. Good Deal!!!!
UTG M4 STOCK SET for $39.95

Just found out that it's a COMMERCIAL SPEC at BOTACH.

http://www.botachtactical.com/mscoarcast.html

BUT!!!!!!! I checked it on UTG site then called them and they said that "IT IS A MILSPEC." I even had to double check the model# just to make sure its the same one. I went ahead and ordered one, then I'll find out what the specs are. I'll post an update when I get it!

razorduc
03-25-2009, 10:45 AM
Do you know if this is mil-spec or commercial diameter tube?

res2580
03-25-2009, 11:17 AM
Do you know if this is mil-spec or commercial diameter tube?

updated post!

fuegoslow
03-25-2009, 11:27 AM
Bad Experience with Botach. Ordered a CAA Stock And Tube Assembly. Had my Debit Card Charged, Then 3 days later, the charge disappeared from my transaction history. I was credited the amount initially charged but they never sent an email saying my order could not be completed, or they were sold out of my product. I then realized this site caters to Military and LEO, so, items may not be available to the general public. I hope this isn't the case because their prices are great! Just FYI.

redstars
03-25-2009, 11:40 AM
I've ordered a few things from botach, the prices are great but you have to be really patient. If your order is in stock it should ship in a few days, but if the color or style isn't available your order might sit around for a week or two till someone can get to it and email you. With CC's they place a hold right when you order to make sure the funds are available to go through with the order, then they actually put the charge through once it's shipped. IF your order doesn't ship for a while then the charge drops off. Right now i have a few orders in various holding patterns with them right now. I think they just need a better stock system that updates their website when something is out of stock.

res2580
03-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Bad Experience with Botach. Ordered a CAA Stock And Tube Assembly. Had my Debit Card Charged, Then 3 days later, the charge disappeared from my transaction history. I was credited the amount initially charged but they never sent an email saying my order could not be completed, or they were sold out of my product. I then realized this site caters to Military and LEO, so, items may not be available to the general public. I hope this isn't the case because their prices are great! Just FYI.

thanks for the heads up! This will be my second time ordering from them. I ordered last year a couple of Kimpro mags from them because of their great price. I think I got it within a week. I don't recall having any problem with that orders, but I remember asking them if I can do a pick up because I was going up north. They told me that I can only do a pick up if I was a LEO. which I'm only a LAC (LAW ABIDING CITIZEN), so they had to ship it to me.

I asked them if they have the BUTTSTOCK on hand just to be sure and BOTACH said that They have a couple of BLACKS AND GREENS.

SCMA-1
03-25-2009, 12:07 PM
I do LOTS of business with Botach; be sure to sign up for their email news letter specials and always check the clearance section for smokin' deals!:thumbsup: Additionally, whenever you order don't forget to use the "nocasalestax" discount code; they will pickup the tax for us CA residents!

http://www.botachtactical.com/canosalestax.html

SCMA-1

timmyb21
03-25-2009, 1:37 PM
Just ordered, we'll see how it goes. Now I need an upper...dammit.

res2580
03-26-2009, 11:21 AM
I just got my M4 stock from BOTACH!!!!! That was really fast, and I just ordered it yesterday. :thumbsup:

redstars
03-26-2009, 12:57 PM
I just got my orders from botach, two seperate orders. One was a T-Pod and the other was some gloves and some other goodies. BOTACH KICKS ***! They have amazing clearance prices and you can use discount codes ontop of that.

Jesse996r
03-26-2009, 6:08 PM
why are the UTG Stocks cheaper than other stocks? is it quality or are we just paying for the name?

bulletproof
05-10-2009, 3:32 PM
Res2580, thank you soooo much for the link, I was browsing around for a reasonable priced stock and I ran upon your post, this is going to help a lot on my first build. Can't thank you enough, cheers.

ZombieKiller
05-10-2009, 4:15 PM
Good Luck dealing with Botach guys......seriously.

Forrestchump
05-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Good Luck dealing with Botach guys......seriously.

ya i ordered over the phone and the lady acted like i waisting her time. she got my address wrong and i didnt realized it till the item never came (a week later). so i called botach and told a lady what happened and she said no prob it wil be reshipped as soon as we get it back, and you will be sent a tracking number. cool. THEN a week and a half later i called and a different rude lady said oops i guess your order never shipped. They do not respond to emails at all. I finally cancelled my order.
Its a good price but its hit and miss with botach. My buddy ordered one and it came in three days and i dont think its a milspec.

Just my opinion

VaderSpade
05-16-2009, 7:30 PM
Saw this thread, ordered a few things, received everything, in just a couple of days.
Not top end stuff, but worth the price.

jdm_titan
10-03-2009, 7:45 PM
does it fit and ar i am gun illiterate so plz help if it fits ill pick it up and buy it today!!!

supermario
10-04-2009, 2:48 PM
I thought I pass this to CALGUNNERS. Good Deal!!!!
UTG M4 STOCK SET for $39.95

Just found out that it's a COMMERCIAL SPEC at BOTACH.

http://www.botachtactical.com/mscoarcast.html

BUT!!!!!!! I checked it on UTG site then called them and they said that "IT IS A MILSPEC." I even had to double check the model# just to make sure its the same one. I went ahead and ordered one, then I'll find out what the specs are. I'll post an update when I get it!

SO IS THIS A MILSPEC OR COMMERCIAL TUBE?