PDA

View Full Version : Powder & primer GB - March 2009

Franksremote
03-25-2009, 10:00 AM
Many have been asking about a Primer and Powder GB. Well, here's the skinny. Some powders are in stock at PVI and we can run a GB around those alone, however, there is no light at the end of the tunnel for primers. Folks are spending $200 for 2k Win SR on gunbroker, so it's officially nuts out there.

If you are looking for powder that's in stock at PVI, post here and PM as before to place the order. All primers are out of stock, but we can try to order them and hope that timing's right when they pack the order, otherwise they don't really have a backordering system. Your contribution for shipping/hazmat and insurance should remain the same at $14 or so.

There is absoutely no guarantee that what you order will be in stock when they process our order. You will still be responsible for what does show up even if it's only a single pound, etc.

If y'all think it's worth the risk, I'll go through the trouble of putting this together. Post and PM, payment in cash,check or money order, buy will close on the 10th of April.

Worthwhile or not? Up to you...

Frank

CrackedShot
03-25-2009, 10:20 AM
PM Sent. Thanks Frank.

bug_eyedmonster
03-25-2009, 11:10 AM
Hi Frank, I need to order some powder and primers eventually, but I'm not sure what to get...

Franksremote
03-26-2009, 11:02 AM
Hi Frank, I need to order some powder and primers eventually, but I'm not sure what to get...

Gotcha covered.

Frank

ejor
03-27-2009, 3:30 PM
I'd like to try and order primers, maybe a little powder too.
Ed

sargenv
03-27-2009, 4:32 PM
Pm Sent.

ejor
05-01-2009, 7:47 AM
Hello,
wondering Did you try to order?
pm's sent

Franksremote
05-01-2009, 8:50 AM
Hello,
wondering Did you try to order?
pm's sent

There weren't very many folks who wanted to take the chance with an order without being definate about what's in stock at PVI. The order was not placed as there wasn't enough participation considering there are no primers to be ordered.

We did receive a good sized shipment at the shop for powder - Win Auto Comp, Titegroup, Accurate 2230/2520, Vhit 310 150, & 160 (4lbers), , 540 & 560 (1 lbers), Reloader 15/25 (5, 8 and singles), some Varget (all singles), and a couple of others. There are a lot of primers on backorder and they'll be at the shop once they have enough to fill at least 100 pounds of our backorder.

We'll try this again when things die down a little. But there should be something at the shop powderwise to carry most folks for a little bit.