PDA

View Full Version : High-end glass: Schmidt & Bender + US Optics group buy

Franksremote
03-25-2009, 8:50 AM
Hey Folks, we're in the process of becoming an authorized S&B dealer, as well as an established stocking dealer for USO, and I want to see if any of you are interested in a group buy for 'em.

PM for price on a particular scope as I can't post the prices online. It will be roughly 10%-15% off of MSRP/List on them. Their popular scopes are backordered; specifically the PMII line for S&B and USOs are built when ordered with roughly a 12-14 week lead, so keep that in mind when considering your order.

- Post what you want here and send me a PM
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before I secure your spot
- Payment methods are cash, check or money order/cashier's check only. CC payments will negate your discount, so let's just avoid them altogether, k?
- Balance of payment is due in full when the shipping is confirmed on the purchase
- There are two USO MST-100s on order already and can be included in this buy as the were ordered for stock. If interested in one, now's the time as they only have a few left.

Anyone interested in top of the line glass for their toys?

Frank

www.schmidtandbender.com

www.usoptics.com - use their build a scope quote feature on the site to get all of the options you want and copy and paste it in a PM to me. It'll also give you a good idea about what the retail cost is before your discount.

lr2
03-25-2009, 12:06 PM
S&B PMII 1.1-4x24 Zenith SD LE, FD7
S&B PMII 4-16x50 PMII LP, P3

Franksremote
03-26-2009, 10:02 AM
PMs replied to with price quotes.

Frank

geeknow
03-26-2009, 10:11 AM
why the "thumbs down" thingy in the title?

Franksremote
03-27-2009, 8:06 PM
why the "thumbs down" thingy in the title?

hehe, must have fat fingered it.

Frank

bug_eyedmonster
03-27-2009, 11:22 PM
For those interested, Irvington Arms is putting up a great deal on these optics. I'd take full advantage of the offer while it lasts, assuming funds are availible. Great work to Frank and crew, AWESOME deal once again.

Jerry

edwordsigh
05-24-2009, 1:10 PM
Frank, are you still offering this deal? If so, can you quote me for a S&B PMII 1.1-4x24 Zenith SD LE with FD7?

SF,
Ed