View Full Version : High-end glass: Schmidt & Bender + US Optics group buy

03-25-2009, 8:50 AM
Hey Folks, we're in the process of becoming an authorized S&B dealer, as well as an established stocking dealer for USO, and I want to see if any of you are interested in a group buy for 'em.

PM for price on a particular scope as I can't post the prices online. It will be roughly 10%-15% off of MSRP/List on them. Their popular scopes are backordered; specifically the PMII line for S&B and USOs are built when ordered with roughly a 12-14 week lead, so keep that in mind when considering your order.

- Post what you want here and send me a PM
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before I secure your spot
- Payment methods are cash, check or money order/cashier's check only. CC payments will negate your discount, so let's just avoid them altogether, k?
- Balance of payment is due in full when the shipping is confirmed on the purchase
- There are two USO MST-100s on order already and can be included in this buy as the were ordered for stock. If interested in one, now's the time as they only have a few left.

Anyone interested in top of the line glass for their toys?

www.usoptics.com - use their build a scope quote feature on the site to get all of the options you want and copy and paste it in a PM to me. It'll also give you a good idea about what the retail cost is before your discount.

03-25-2009, 12:06 PM
S&B PMII 1.1-4x24 Zenith SD LE, FD7
S&B PMII 4-16x50 PMII LP, P3

03-26-2009, 10:02 AM
PMs replied to with price quotes.

03-26-2009, 10:11 AM
why the "thumbs down" thingy in the title?

03-27-2009, 8:06 PM
why the "thumbs down" thingy in the title?

hehe, must have fat fingered it.

03-27-2009, 11:22 PM
For those interested, Irvington Arms is putting up a great deal on these optics. I'd take full advantage of the offer while it lasts, assuming funds are availible. Great work to Frank and crew, AWESOME deal once again.

05-24-2009, 1:10 PM
Frank, are you still offering this deal? If so, can you quote me for a S&B PMII 1.1-4x24 Zenith SD LE with FD7?