PDA

View Full Version : CMMG Lowers in stock!

Franksremote
03-24-2009, 5:25 PM
CMMG stripped lowers landed today.

Collapsible 5 & 6 position stocks

Complete Magpul stock sets as well as Vltor EMOD stock sets

Bullet buttons, Raddlocks and 10rd mags in stock as well.

BlackViper
03-24-2009, 5:49 PM
Holy Moly I'll be right over! I need a buffer/tube/spring, stock, and 10rd'ers, and some LPKs whenever you get them.

HonorThe2nd
03-24-2009, 9:03 PM
PM sent

DocSkinner
03-25-2009, 1:20 PM
CMMG stripped lowers landed today.

Collapsible 5 & 6 position stocks

Complete Magpul stock sets as well as Vltor EMOD stock sets

Bullet buttons, Raddlocks and 10rd mags in stock as well.

prices?

Franksremote
03-25-2009, 10:33 PM
prices?

Feel free to PM one of us or call the shop. The prices are the same as before the frenzy, not to mention we've never publicly posted prices.

Frank

gcvt
03-27-2009, 4:55 AM
Feel free to PM one of us or call the shop. The prices are the same as before the frenzy, not to mention we've never publicly posted prices.

Frank

This is only one of the reasons people like myself continue to drive right past other shops to support you guys. Even when gas prices were ~$4/gal, it was worth the drive from SF. Like a broken record, you guys are a "class act".

BTW, what LPK's do you have?

Franksremote
03-27-2009, 8:41 PM
This is only one of the reasons people like myself continue to drive right past other shops to support you guys. Even when gas prices were ~$4/gal, it was worth the drive from SF. Like a broken record, you guys are a "class act".

BTW, what LPK's do you have?

Thanks for the kind words, that's why we try our best to keep things instock and reasonably priced. You're always welcome at the shop ;) :)

No LPKs right now, we are expecting a LARGE shipment of LPKs in the next couple of weeks once our vendor gets their stuff together. As before, same price on the LPKs as before the "frenzy".

Frank

gcvt
03-30-2009, 3:22 AM
Thanks for the kind words, that's why we try our best to keep things instock and reasonably priced. You're always welcome at the shop ;) :)

No LPKs right now, we are expecting a LARGE shipment of LPKs in the next couple of weeks once our vendor gets their stuff together. As before, same price on the LPKs as before the "frenzy".

Frank

No problem - the kind words are well deserved!

I'm more than happy to come down for an LPK or two....and then we'll see what else you have and what else my credit card can handle :D

norcal-ar
03-30-2009, 3:59 AM
what kind of 10rd mags? and do you still have any of the complete magpul stocks in black left?

DocSkinner
03-30-2009, 10:18 AM

Frank

well, PMed 3 days ago...

pingpong
03-30-2009, 8:02 PM
Still got any of the lowers?

247Nino
04-01-2009, 1:27 AM
Still got any of the lowers?

I saw one in the case today!

acegunnr
04-01-2009, 4:36 AM
What rear stocks do you have available?

OutlawDon
04-01-2009, 6:07 AM
What rear stocks do you have available?

+1 ....

Franksremote
04-02-2009, 9:17 AM
Magpul MOEs and Vltor EMODS as well as standard 5 and 6 position collapsibles.