PDA

View Full Version : Estimator for hire

arrowestimating.com
03-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Hello my name is Caleb and I am a freelance estimator looking for fulltime employment or I can provide freelance estimates if your staff gets too busy or you want them working on larger projects and not get distracted by small ones.
I can help your company get more estimates out! I have 3 years experience estimating metal stud framing and gypsum board systems.

I have used Quick Bid and On Screen Take-Off software the entire time and received a Certificate of Achievement from On Center and received a Certificate of Completion from A.C.E. Construction Estimating Academy.

I can estimate small to medium jobs ranging up to 1 million. The largest job I've estimated and was awarded was the GAIA 5 story Hotel in Merced, CA. Metal studs and drywall totaled 1.7 million.

My fee is an affordable rate of $50 per $10,000 of work bid. So a $100,000 job would only cost $400!

Every estimate you will receive:
1. Material count.
2. Field Report.
3. Total man hours
4. Detailed notes for each condition.

Please call me at (209) 614-1172 or view my website for more information. Thank you.

http://www.arrowestimating.com

arrowestimating.com
04-13-2009, 2:12 PM
New lower price on the estimating!

If you know of any drywall companies that need help, pass my number along or let me know!

Thanks!

The construction industry is a little slow... :gene: