PDA

View Full Version : Trijicon accupoint TR21R w/ ARMS mount

anhnguyen310
03-22-2009, 5:02 PM
It's back up since my last add was locked. I'm sure it was my fault though by bumping more than once within 24 hours. Thanks in advance for looking

Don't want to but need money to pay for some bills so this is up. I hae the original box and papers that came with the scope as well. The rings are ARMS#22M rings with 1 inch spacers. Other goodies may come up as well .I got this in a trade from another forum member here. It's been mounted and used once at the range. Asking 600 firm for the scope and mount. Thanks for looking. (this sale may end at anytime because I have it up on other sites as well)
FTF only. I'm located in Rosemead (626 southern california)

This is the picture taken from the previous owner.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a25/anhnguyen310/accupoint.jpg

anhnguyen310
03-23-2009, 3:38 PM
Still available

arcticsilver997
03-23-2009, 9:03 PM
You should learn from your mistake. (you can not bump within 24 hours) Do you realize your posts shows the date and TIME?

JellyTheory
03-23-2009, 9:27 PM
Are there any dings or scratches on it?

About how old is it?

-Chris

anhnguyen310
03-23-2009, 10:01 PM
Are there any dings or scratches on it?

About how old is it?

-Chris

I'm not home right now but I will check once i get home and add extra pictures. I got the scope about a year ago from another member through a trade. From what I know the previous owner bought it but never used it and traded it for my Eotech 557. I've mounted the scope and have taken it to the range twice. I've put maybe 200 rounds max with the scope mounted.

anhnguyen310
03-24-2009, 3:33 PM
still available

wcnones
03-24-2009, 4:13 PM
You should learn from your mistake. (you can not bump within 24 hours) Do you realize your posts shows the date and TIME?

Well done inspector! Report to the shift sergeant promptly at 1700hrs to receive your "little detective's" cookie!

EZ G
03-24-2009, 8:06 PM
Well done inspector! Report to the shift sergeant promptly at 1700hrs to receive your "little detective's" cookie!

The above would be funny if the post immediately preceding it WASN'T a second example of the OP bumping his thread prior to the 24 hr. period. Actually third or fourth depending on how many times he bumped the original thread that got locked.

AHN do you not see the time stamp on your posts, or do you not care?

anhnguyen310
03-24-2009, 8:10 PM
The above would be funny if the post immediately preceding it WASN'T a second example of the OP bumping his thread prior to the 24 hr. period. Actually third or fourth depending on how many times he bumped the original thread that got locked.

AHN do you not see the time stamp on your posts, or do you not care?

Honestly I didn't even know there was a time stamp nor did I pay attention. I will do so next time. Now that I look I see the lat bump was actually a few minutes early. I'm just not going to bump every day instead. I'll just do it every other day if I have to.

EZ G
03-24-2009, 8:20 PM
No worries : ) I am not the thread police. I just found the guy making fun of the other guy funny in light of what was posted in front of him. If you screw up the bumping too early thing it will just hurt yourself and get your thread locked. Disregard it too many times and you may lose the ability to offer items for sale.