PDA

View Full Version : WTS Millet DMS 1-4x24 Tactical Optic with 2 sets rings SOLD

kajvid
03-21-2009, 7:22 AM
Scope is available for pick up in San Francisco or Oakland.

I mounted this twice and used it at the range once. Need to sell to raise cash for another project. It comes with two sets of rings. A set of high Millett Tactical and a set of low UTG tactical that are mounted to the optic in the photo.

The optic is "like new" with zero issues. The rings show handling from mounting. This is very minimal wear but you can see that they have been handled.

Price is for the package (Optic, 2 sets mounts, box, paperwork, lens cloth). This is about what you can find the optic for when dealers have them in stock. They aren't the easiest optic to find available. The mount/rings were $40 and $30.

I prefer FTF but will ship for out of it and UPS it. PayPal +3%.
--------------------------
MILLETT DMS (DESIGNATED MARKSMAN) 1-4X24 DONUT DOT MATTE BLACK Model - BK81002

The Designated Marksman Scope fills the requirements of the law enforcement officer, rifle shooter, and the big game hunter who needs a quick-sighting system at ranges of 5 yards to 500 yards. The "Dot-in-a-Donut" reticle allows for fast, natural aiming. The shooter's eye lines up the circle at close range, and the one MOA dot gives accuracy at the longer ranges. Range estimation is straight forward by use of the circle out to 500 yards. Compact design, 30mm tube, fully coated glass and bright illumination of the reticle are just a few of the many features of the DMS-1. Bright red illumination of the reticle adds to the quickness of the sighting system in day and low-light conditions. At 1 power it works well as a reflex sight and at longer ranges the 4X magnification gives increased accuracy.
-------------------------------
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr298/kajvid/IMG_7499.jpg
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr298/kajvid/IMG_7497.jpg

kajvid
03-22-2009, 6:46 AM
TTT Listed on other gun forums. I will pull it as soon as it sells regardless of which forum.

kajvid
03-22-2009, 8:53 PM
sold