PDA

View Full Version : Savage Stocks, Remington Stocks, and More!!

simon_sw
03-20-2009, 3:04 PM
Was organizing the gun room and noticed that I had alot of parts I didn't need. All prices are OBO and I am willing to meet for FTF transactions within 25 miles of 91016.

All pics are available and just PM or email for pics. I would prefer FTF, but I am willing to ship. All stocks are pretty much like new. No paypal. Cash for FTF transactions and USPS MO for shipping. If there are any questions on any of parts, feel free to ask. I usually don't sell things on Calguns, but I have been on Calguns for a while. Also the more items you buy, the more I will work with you on the price :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Shooters Ridge Rock Mount Bipod
New in box, still in packaging.
Harris copy bipod, the 13.5-23 leg model
Sling Swivel Mount
$40 FTF or $50 shipped.
http://www.hunt101.com/data/561/thumbs/bipod_1.JPG
Choate Savage 110FP Ultimate Varmint Stock
Barely used, black composite construction and only mounted to rifle once. I ended up selling the rifle, so the stock has to go. This stock is not meant for the rifles with detachable mags, just the internal box magazines. Comes with:

2 cheek rests (different heights)
Adjustable sling swivel in front for bipod
Adjustable LOP
Aluminum bedding block
http://www.hunt101.com/data/561/thumbs/Choate_Savage_110_LA.JPG
$100 FTF or $100+ actual shipping costs.

Savage takeoff 10FP Stock (short action)Barely used, black composite construction and took off the rifle as soon as I got the 10FP. This stock is not meant for the rifles with detachable mags, just the internal box magazines. Stock has:

2 Front sling swivel mounts
Varmint barrel contour
No trigger guard
Price is $15 FTF or $15 + shipping.

Remington 700 SPS Long Action Stock
Barely used, includes the bottom metal

$60 FTF or $60 + shipping

Remington 700 SPS Varmint Stock Short Action
Factory stock, barely used, no bottom metal
$40 FTF or $40 + shipping

Weatherby Vanguard Long Action (Also fits Howa 1500 LA)Black Sporter stock (factory stock on standard Weatherby Vanguards)
Has Monte Carlo cheekpiece
$15 FTF or $15 + shipping

simon_sw
03-24-2009, 10:00 AM
BTT for today.