PDA

View Full Version : HELICOPTER SERVICES!!!

MADxBRAPPER
03-20-2009, 12:54 PM
We do tours / rides, Aerial Photography and Instruction. We have two types of Helicopters available, the Robinson R22 which is a two seat helicopter Pilot + 1, and a R44 which is a four seat helicopter, Pilot + 3. If you need something bigger we can accommodate that. We are based out of the San Fernando Valley and weather you want to take your loved one(s) for a tour of the coast or downtown Los Angeles, or need and Aerial Photograph of your Business, Job-Site, Home, etc…we can take care of your needs. We have done several marriage proposals over the beautiful Southern Ca coast line. If you would like to get your Pilots License yourself it’s a great time to do so with fuel prices being as low as they are. We have very experienced, professional, safe, and talented Pilot / Instructors for you to study under. Of course the Cal-Gunners Discount applies and we are open to the barter system =). Contact Mike at mmarciniw@bytenett.com for pricing or with any questions you may have. Thanks for reading! :thumbsup:

maschronic
03-20-2009, 12:57 PM
interesting. email sent with some questions.

MADxBRAPPER
03-20-2009, 1:01 PM
Email Receieved... =)

maschronic
03-20-2009, 1:09 PM
this is my 1000 post!! :) i was chatting with an old roommate. i already started the email. its coming soon!!!

maschronic
03-20-2009, 1:11 PM
email sent.