View Full Version : introduction

feint 05
03-18-2009, 10:06 PM
hello my name is Ryan

i heard about this site from a car club buddy, so i guess you could say my passions are cars and guns.

I have been a recreational shooter since i was 6, growing up in the more rural eastern part of San Diego county gave me plenty of opportunities to hunt and target shoot. Though my family has an array of guns i have a few of my own.

an old colt service revolver originally it was a .38 but was re sleeved and chambered to a .22.

an h&r 20ga shingle shot. which was all i could afford when i was 14

and the only one worth while, my Remington 11-87 12ga, full camo wrap.
i just ordered the new shurshot stock so it will be black and camo.

i rarely shoot anymore but i try to make it to the lemon grove rod and gun clubs sporting clays every couple months. my best was a few months ago 29/50 which is nothing to shake a stick at. Second in my squad:D.

03-20-2009, 5:56 PM

03-25-2009, 1:45 PM
Welcome, Im the other way around, use to be a car freak, now a gun freak...or actually, always been a gun freak, just putting more time into it now.
My AutoX Crew. LOL.

and my car in action (I think it was before my upgraded suspension (moton)because the roll has so much dip!, lol)

and finally, our 240 project:

04-02-2009, 9:29 PM
welcome to the forums :thumbsup:

05-25-2009, 12:01 AM
All your guns are great. Welcome:thumbsup:

09-03-2009, 2:17 AM
Hello everyone!

I am very new here too, but just wanted to make posting to say hello. Looked around your site for a while now, interested with the things you have on the site.Hopefully, I will see more interaction and rich thoughts about new related topics over here. I am learning much just based on by reading.

09-07-2009, 4:55 AM
Welcome to CS morpheystephen. Enjoy!!!