View Full Version : ak chinese 75rd drum rebuild kits

03-18-2009, 8:18 PM
I have 2 75rd chinese AK drum rebuild kits. These have never been used and it has never been stored with spring tension, I've only inserted them in a gun but have never used them. I will include a chinese drum pouch/sling type thing. Both drums = $460
1 drum = $240

Only for use for repairing old worn out drums, not for manufacturing new drums as that is HIGHLY ILLEGAL< REPEAT DO NOT DO THAT. If i have any inclination that you are going to do that I cannot and will not sell them to you. Thank you.

Will trade for interesting AK stuff, g17, or a mac11 kit. These are my main items of trade that I would be looking for, cash may need to be added to equal my item or yours according to fair market value. But lemme know what else you may have to trade and i might be interested, rail mounted lights, VFG's . NO AR PARTS, thanks

03-21-2009, 10:55 AM
Price drop, 410 for both! or 210 each!

03-21-2009, 1:00 PM
It usually helps to have photos.

03-21-2009, 1:54 PM
I'll post pics, but most ppl know what a Chinese drum kit is, anywho, I'll put up pics later today

03-21-2009, 1:59 PM
Most anyone looking for one of these drums knows what they look like and scotthmts description seems to cover the bases, but for the google impaired here ya go :thumbsup: