View Full Version : WTS: AK Strikeforce (SOLD), ScopeCoat (SOLD), BSA Edge pistol scope *price lowered*

03-18-2009, 7:43 PM
I have some extra stuff for sale. FIRM on prices.

Details below:

1. ATI (Advanced Technology Inc) AK Strikeforce Package Combo. NEW and never used. The bag has been opened for taking picture purposes only. Includes folding telescoping stock w/ adjustable cheek rest & removable butt pad, pistol grip, upper and lower hand guards with rails + rail covers, and mounting hardware. PART# AKA2300

2. Brand New ScopeCoat for 4X32 ACOG Scope. The Scopecoat is constructed of the highest quality neoprene laminated with nylon. Its simple design safeguards the scope or sighting system from dings and scratches, dust, dirt, and moisture. Neoprene has a 5% moisture absorbency which takes moisture (condensation and sweating) away from the scope or sight and helps protect it from rust & corrosion. The nylon shields against the elements. Simply stretch both ends over your scope or sight. The recommended fit is either "relaxed same length" or slightly stretched.

3. BSA Edge 2X20 Pistol Scope. Slightly USED. I mounted this scope on to my .22lr pistol and used it once at the range and that's it. Then I ended up trading my .22lr pistol, so now I no longer need this pistol scope. This scope has very minor wear marks around the tube from being mounted in the scope rings. Works just like new. Comes with retail box.

* Parallax setting 50 Yards

* 1" Tube

* Duplex reticle design

* Black matte finish

* Extended eye-relief 8" to 14"

* Fixed 2x power magnification

* Fully coated optics

* Standard focus eyepiece design

* Positive click 1/2 M.O.A. adjustable reticle

* Haze filters (lens protectors) included

$45 shipped

Accepting discreet PayPal payments +3% paypal fee, cash, postal money orders. Thanks for looking!

03-18-2009, 8:02 PM
ill take the strikeforce kit, can you meet me, I am in san leandro.

03-20-2009, 5:41 AM

03-21-2009, 7:01 PM