PDA

View Full Version : WTS Bravo Company Mid-Length Upper w/ price drop

JeffM
03-18-2009, 1:58 AM
Just arrived on my door step today from BCM.

I don't really want to sell it, but I also know it's going to be forever before I have the time or money to build it up right into a functioning gun. I have way too many projects on the burners to mess with it. But if it doesn't sell, I have no problem holding on to it.

I'm offering it just as it came from BCG, no BCG/CH/HG.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-16-Mid-Length-Upper-Receiver-Group-p/bcm-urg-mid-16.htm

Asking $725 $800 shipped OBO. I know it's a high price, but these are extremely hard to get, so make an offer. But like I said, if it doesn't sell, I have no problem holding onto it.

From the PMs I've been getting, apparently my pricing is way out of line with the market. I've been doing some digging, and it looks like if I wanted to replace is upper with something comparable once I'm ready to build it into a rifle, I'd have to shell out what I'm asking or more.

Removed

The list could go on, but I think you get the point. If you're not sure about the quality vs. price point I'm trying to make, then do some searching on ARFcom, or elsewhere. BCM Middies are on par with or better than Colt, FN, and LMT (none of whom make a standard middy), and Noveske (granted they use a different steel and thicker chrome lining, but it's unnecessary unless you're tearing through rounds in full auto, and even then...).

http://sgcusa.com/AR-15-Components-Upper-Receivers/c4_201/p3028/Noveske-N4-Light-Recce-16%22-Midlength-Upper/product_info.html

Since my pricing it not favorable to market conditions, trades will work:

Looking for a Dillon 650, .223 components, AK parts and kits, a mid-sized handgun in .40 like a Glock 23 or Sig229, A wheelgun in .357, an AR57 upper, but I'm open to anything really. Shoot me a PM. The worst that could happen is I'd decline the offer.

ETA: I'm keeping the ball cap that came with it, so that is not included in the sale. :)

Nessal
03-18-2009, 2:25 AM
You should hold onto it.

craig1090
03-18-2009, 8:55 AM
PM Inbound, very interested...

GTKrockeTT
03-18-2009, 9:09 AM
please send offers, serious or otherwise, via PM.

technique
03-19-2009, 2:06 PM
Bump....Nice middy. I have seen others going for a higher price.

Interested in a Yugo underfolder kit? Virgin.

JeffM
03-19-2009, 4:46 PM
Bump....Nice middy. I have seen others going for a higher price.

Interested in a Yugo underfolder kit? Virgin.

Sorry, but I don't have time to be taking on virgins right now.

Bump for more trades added and lower price.

JeffM
03-21-2009, 7:56 PM
Bump for another price drop.

M.A.B
03-21-2009, 10:47 PM
PM sent

zachary2287
03-22-2009, 1:58 AM
bla bla bla

If you don't like the price don't post, just buy somewhere else.

And stop being a thread crapper.

Could we get a moderator to edit all the thread crapper posts so that the seller can sell his items at whatever price he wants?

jmlivingston
03-22-2009, 7:27 AM
If you don't like the price don't post, just buy somewhere else.

And stop being a thread crapper.

Could we get a moderator to edit all the thread crapper posts so that the seller can sell his items at whatever price he wants?

This thread has been cleaned up.

Looking at the history of this one, 3 moderators have now had to step in here and do cleanup at some point. One of the moderators has already posted a reminder to send offers and such via pm.

Consider this a final warning. Next member who threadcraps here will take a 3 day vacation.

John

JeffM
03-22-2009, 9:09 PM
Thanks John.

Up.